What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

DYNAZTY - Knock You Down (90%)

glad someone else loves this album! Can't believe is featured so poorly in many end of year lists. Awesome killer mhr.

not a single album in this world can please everybody. I got bunch of friends who also think WORK OF ART or JOURNEY is just plain boring, well even though I secretly think they're out of their mind, to each their own and who are we to judge ? :D

Granted, but we are talking about a board of people who love this genre. To me Dynazty produced an album full of kick arse mhr.....what's not to like?

I'm sure I'm one of these people. I have still not heard the "proper" version if it is out there, but the one I have sounds like it was recorded with a tin can drumkit, but more than that I don't think any of the songs really blew me away anyway. But admittedly the production has put me off really giving it a real go.

glad someone else loves this album! Can't believe is featured so poorly in many end of year lists. Awesome killer mhr.

not a single album in this world can please everybody. I got bunch of friends who also think WORK OF ART or JOURNEY is just plain boring, well even though I secretly think they're out of their mind, to each their own and who are we to judge ? :D

Granted, but we are talking about a board of people who love this genre. To me Dynazty produced an album full of kick arse mhr.....what's not to like?

I'm sure I'm one of these people. I have still not heard the "proper" version if it is out there, but the one I have sounds like it was recorded with a tin can drumkit, but more than that I don't think any of the songs really blew me away anyway. But admittedly the production has put me off really giving it a real go.

I had only heard the mp3s and I loved it and didn't notice anything about the sound.

I just ordered the Euro version from Amazon and it should be in my mailbox maybe today or Monday I hope.

Amaranthe - S/T

Holy Hell - S/T

Gteat choice ! Both are very good !! :drink:

KIMBALL/JAMISON - S/T

FERGIE FREDRIKSEN - Happiness is the Road

ENTER SHIKARI - A Flash Flood of Colour

EUROPE - Last Look at Eden

Not been a fan of this band for a long time now, but to be fair this one isn't bad - great production.

I had only heard the mp3s and I loved it and didn't notice anything about the sound.

I just ordered the Euro version from Amazon and it should be in my mailbox maybe today or Monday I hope.

Its awesome....Geoff your comment is pretty weird IMO, without filler is this album. period.

Bride - END OF THE AGE: THE BEST OF BRIDE

Motorhead - ANOTHER PERFECT DAY

Misfits - S/T (aka "COLLECTION I")

Anthrax - WORSHIP MUSIC

Iron Maiden - THE FINAL FRONTIER

Overkill - IRONBOUND

SAVATAGE ~ "Poets And Madmen"

~ A much underrated Savatage release ~