What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Exodus - PLEASURES OF THE FLESH

Ramones - UNRELEASED TRACKS bootleg comp.

girl problems -_-

Might I recommend a little ditty for you? "You Broke My Heart, So I Broke Your Face" by Wehrmacht. :lol:

:lol: I was inches away from saying something like 'Smack dat biyatch up' or something equally charming, but I refrained. 'Cause I'm a gentleman.

But seriously, just give her a jab in the rib cage.

heh heh, naw its nothing like that :P

im just really interested in this girl thats been in a serious relationship for the last two years, she finaly broke up with him but before i got a chance she found someone else...

so its annoying, i had enough time to get the courage up to talk to her about it then i found out she was living with a guy...and These Days is the album i listened to when i first got a thing for her 2 years ago.....Lie To Me ALWAYS reminds me of her

im 17 and i already have "A Song", thats pathetic :P

:lol: Adrian Mole ^ ;)

Pump - 'Breakdown to breakthrough'

yay, i have a nickname!!!

ive never had a nickname before :P

but no, when it comes to girls i dont usually let my feelings get further than "shes hot, i wanna ask her out"

so i ask her out, she says no, i move on....its that simple

this isnt like me at all, ive never felt this way before and its a weird feeling :/

Patrick Simmons - Arcade

Absolutely loving this disc - Top class Westcoast from '83 and One I had never heard before, until someone recommended it to me recently. Choice stuff.

Blue Oyster Cult - Mirrors

Oz Knozz - 10000 Days And Nights

Patrick Simmons - Arcade

Absolutely loving this disc - Top class Westcoast from '83 and One I had never heard before, until someone recommended it to me recently. Choice stuff.

never heard Mirrors, but i know i love Agents Of Fortune so i will say good choice!!

B.O.C. are great IMO, cant get my older brother to like them tho -_-

Patrick Simmons - Arcade

never heard Mirrors, but i know i love Agents Of Fortune so i will say good choice!!

'Mirrors' is where they started to change to a more Commercial/AOR'ish type sound (and my fave era of the band to be honest) compared with the older stuff, but there are still some excellent tracks on it - well worth checking out. And if you haven't already, go for 'Cultosarus Erectus' and the awesome 'Fire Of Unknown Origin' whilst your at it.

PLACE VENDOME - Streets of Fire

FALL OUT BOY - Folie A Deux

Queen & :bowdown: Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks

Rory Gallagher - Live At Montreux

Patrick Simmons - Arcade

'Mirrors' is where they started to change to a more Commercial/AOR'ish type sound (and my fave era of the band to be honest) compared with the older stuff, but there are still some excellent tracks on it - well worth checking out. And if you haven't already, go for 'Cultosarus Erectus' and the awesome 'Fire Of Unknown Origin' whilst your at it.

thanks! ill try and pick up all three when i can!