What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Gary Hughes - 'Vistados' or something

Isn't that disc called 'Verycrap' or something similar?

Really? Not a fan? Sounds liike a Ten album to me... which, I guess, in some cases could be called verycrap too. :lol: Seriously, though, first spin sounded okay to me.

Blackthorne- Afterlife

Funny, I just found this cd today...is it worth a spin? :screwy:

I actually really dig it. Decently heavy affair with the mighty Graham Bonnet belting on vocals.

That's one of those discs that just sits in my collection but I hardly ever play it.

The players on it are all known and excellent and Graham sounds fine but for whateever reason I hardly ever spin it. "Hard Feelings" does kick some ass though. :tumbsup:

Blackthorne- Afterlife

Funny, I just found this cd today...is it worth a spin? :screwy:

I actually really dig it. Decently heavy affair with the mighty Graham Bonnet belting on vocals.

That's one of those discs that just sits in my collection but I hardly ever play it.

The players on it are all known and excellent and Graham sounds fine but for whateever reason I hardly ever spin it. "Hard Feelings" does kick some ass though. :tumbsup:

Mine sat for a period of time as well. One random day I was spinning Rainbow- Down to Earth and went on a Bonnet bender from there (Alcatrazz, Impellitteri). Pulled out the Blackthorne and been jamming to it since.

Judas Priest- Screaming for Vengeance

Papa Roach - 'Metamophosis' ; if you head into this one hoping/expecting an album full of 'Forever'-like melodic hard rock anthems you will be disappointed, but if you lessen down your expectations for this based on the samples so far, and you go in looking for a great solid straight up hard rock n'roll disc, you'll be in for a treat. So far, (up to track 9) every song has been a really good slab of hard rock... but it is not as melodic/"commercial" as the last disc. Definite initial thumbs up from me, though, even if it won't be album of the year material. :(

Marillion - Clutching At Straws....Like this one too

Thunder - Robert Johnson's Tombstone.....Another brilliant Thunder disc :tumbsup:

Papa Roach - 'Metamophosis' ; if you head into this one hoping/expecting an album full of 'Forever'-like melodic hard rock anthems you will be disappointed, but if you lessen down your expectations for this based on the samples so far, and you go in looking for a great solid straight up hard rock n'roll disc, you'll be in for a treat. So far, (up to track 9) every song has been a really good slab of hard rock... but it is not as melodic/"commercial" as the last disc. Definite initial thumbs up from me, though, even if it won't be album of the year material. :(

As I said in my PM, Adelitas Way will eclipse this. Roll on May!

np.

Bulletproof Messenger - Arm Yourself

Daughtry - s/t

Forty Deuce - Nothing To Lose

Marillion - Live: The Mayfair Glasgow 1982

Legs Diamond - A Diamond Is A Hard Rock

Jump - Living In A Promised Land

The Associates - Sulk

Rising from the post-punk/New wave era before dipping their toes in the New Romantic,moody-synth style that was hugely popular in Europe at the time.They were on the verge of breaking it big then vocalist Billy McKenzie unfortunately passed away..........

For fans of the genre only imo......Weird-tastic.

:drink: Jim.

Again......