What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Wanted - 'How to suck immensely and make the listener suffer through our shit' ... whoops, I'm so sorry. My mistake. That's just what it should have been called. I think it's called 'Too hot to handle'. Well, I wish it had been a little hotter so I really couldn't have handled it into my CD player. Seriously, the ballad just started and my puggel looked up from her sleep and said with her cute little eyes, "What the fuck?" And all I could do was relate, and apologise. Man this is bad...

backed, shocking. :yikes:

Simple Plan - s/t

Ive been listening to this album all week as Im seeing them on Saturday and it really is excellent. The only tracks i dont really like are 'Time To Say Goodbye' (too throw away like their sound from the previous album) and 'Generations' (average compared to the rest, but still good). All the other tracks are great, esp the 3 ballads which are all excellent.....'Save You', 'I Cant Wait Forever' and esp 'No Love' are still 3 of the best ballads Ive heard all year.

Red Sea - Blood

Now this one is rather good. Stylewise like Badlands. Rocking!

Excellent album, and it does indeed sound like a long lost Badlands disc... love that track "Shades of Purple" ....

Now playin': X-Sinner, GET IT

Barren Cross - HOTTER THAN HELL! LIVE

Mercyful Fate - TIME

Scorpions - UNBREAKABLE

Gamma Ray - POWERPLANT

Black Sabbath - HEAVEN AND HELL

Jimi Jamison - Crossroads Moment

Im still waiting on this - please tell me its not as patchy as Ive read???? :unsure:

It's a good album mate, don't worry, (the title track is one of the best AOR tracks I have heard in a long time) but as I said, it is 2 or 3 songs too long, and does have some filler on it. Some rather easily pleased and excitable people are overhyping it saying it is a masterpiece, which it certainly isn't IMO. An 85'ish rating from me ,which I think is fair.

Backed. If you like Pride of Lions & early Survivor then you should definitely like this, there are enough killer tunes on it to make it worth getting. And the title-track is almost worth the entry price alone, so is the brilliant "That's Why I Sing". There's definite filler, & some of the tracks should have had stronger choruses (unusual for Peterik-penned tunes), but I seriously like this album....

VALENTINE - Soul Salvation

One I haven't played in some time... TWISTED SISTER ~ "Stay Hungry"