What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Scorpions - 'Humanity Hour 1' ; wow, how the hell did I not notice how good 'Future never dies' is before??? Beautiful track.

Great song Mate, pretty good album too :tumbsup:

So far today.......

Black Sabbath - Sabotage :bowdown:

Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstacy :bowdown:

Black Sabbath - Never Say Die :bowdown:

Cobra - First Strike

1994 - S/T

1994 - S/T

Absolutely loving this album, I was brought up with this and other rock albums but this one kind of passed me by :tumbsup:

Standouts are....

Once Again

Sing To Me

Heleana

Anastasia

Great album :tumbsup:

Jimi Jamison - Crossroads Moment

Im still waiting on this - please tell me its not as patchy as Ive read???? :unsure:

It's a good album mate, don't worry, (the title track is one of the best AOR tracks I have heard in a long time) but as I said, it is 2 or 3 songs too long, and does have some filler on it. Some rather easily pleased and excitable people are overhyping it saying it is a masterpiece, which it certainly isn't IMO. An 85'ish rating from me ,which I think is fair.

Wicked Sensation - 'Exceptional' ; what a great disc... I'd even dare call it better than Victory's 'Voiceprint' disc, and I love that one.

I still say reflected is 10 times better than this one IMO....

Really? I love 'Tell it to the preacher' but imo most the stuff on 'Exceptional' slaughters the rest of the disc. Though I do still like that debut a lot too...

David Cook - 'Analog Heart'

July For Kings - 'Nostalgia'

Talk Of The Town - S/T

'Fever' and 'Undercover love' = :wub:

Spinning:

Boys Like Girls - bonus tracks from 'Deluxe' re-issue of debut. What an excellent band.

Wanted - 'How to suck immensely and make the listener suffer through our shit' ... whoops, I'm so sorry. My mistake. That's just what it should have been called. I think it's called 'Too hot to handle'. Well, I wish it had been a little hotter so I really couldn't have handled it into my CD player. Seriously, the ballad just started and my puggel looked up from her sleep and said with her cute little eyes, "What the fuck?" And all I could do was relate, and apologise. Man this is bad...

Copperhead - S/T....Both Copperhead albums are great stuff :tumbsup:

Bloodline - S/T

Blue Oyster Cult - Super Hits