What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Wrabit - Tracks

Fantastic album, one of my all time favourite albums, nice choice mate :bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah, it's really great ! :beerbang: I'm not so keen on those live bonus tracks, though.

I guess they`re the live songs that Jez suggested that we both had from the Tracks tour :tumbsup:

Could well be. Here are those 3 live bonus tracks:

1. Unsung Hero

2. Drum Solo

3. Castles in the Sky

Wrabit - Tracks

Fantastic album, one of my all time favourite albums, nice choice mate :bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah, it's really great ! :beerbang: I'm not so keen on those live bonus tracks, though.

I guess they`re the live songs that Jez suggested that we both had from the Tracks tour :tumbsup:

Could well be. Here are those 3 live bonus tracks:

1. Unsung Hero

2. Drum Solo

3. Castles in the Sky

What don`t you like about the live tracks mate, fact they`re live or sound quality maybe? :unsure::tumbsup:

Rush - Hold Your Fire

Great album Jez, one of those albums I was never keen on when it first came out but now it`s excellent :tumbsup:

Def Leppard - a heap of demos and stuff. A few cool songs there.

how many ya got? if u want any more let me know.. i think ive got them all... about 100 or something..

I think I got about 100 but I was only interested in the original non-live songs. I think I ended up with about a full CD's worth. It's amazing how crap most of them are. I think there were about 3 or 4 that were actually worthwhile. I think it was 'Immortal' which was the only real pick of the bunch. Sweet tune.

Disciple - 'Southern Hospitality'

Tickle Me Pink - 'Madeline' ; every bit as bad as the name suggests.

UFO - Force It :bowdown::bowdown:

One of the greatest rock albums ever :tumbsup:

Schenker at his absolute best, incredible playing and 33 years ago :tumbsup:

Kid Courageous - Dear Diary

Be sure to let me know what you think mate.

Actually it's quite good. :) I admit I took a chance on this one but it turned out pretty well. Just finished listening to the beautiful ballad "Intermission". Great song. Great stuff.

Actually it's quite good. :) I admit I took a chance on this one but it turned out pretty well. Just finished listening to the beautiful ballad "Intermission". Great song.

Yeah, I love every single song on it except maybe 'Use me' and the cover of 'Is the really going out with him?' The rest is killer. If you haven't reached it yet, get ready for the brilliant album closer, 'Just a Thought'.

Wrabit - Tracks

Again ... f**k, this is good !! :guitbannana:

Actually it's quite good. :) I admit I took a chance on this one but it turned out pretty well. Just finished listening to the beautiful ballad "Intermission". Great song.

Yeah, I love every single song on it except maybe 'Use me' and the cover of 'Is the really going out with him?' The rest is killer. If you haven't reached it yet, get ready for the brilliant album closer, 'Just a Thought'.

Soon there mate. Soon there.

Wrabit - Tracks

Bang on - The only slight criticism with this now, would be those damned electronic drums. Apart from that, every track is a killer on this . :headbanger:

Wrabit - Tracks

Bang on - The only slight criticism with this now, would be those damned electronic drums. Apart from that, every track is a killer on this . :headbanger:

Yeah, exactly ! Especially on those live bonus tracks. :(

Soon there mate. Soon there.

Yep. After the first spin I'll be damned if the closer isn't the greatest song on offer here, followed by "Intermission".

Playing right now: Victory Group - Tomorrow

Quite a good one ! Isn't "Falling down" a phantastic track ??

Quite a good one ! Isn't "Falling down" a phantastic track ??

In fact it's phucking phantastic! The whole disc is kinda cool.

Yep ! Backed 100% ! :lol: