What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Less Than Zero soundtrack

Dude, your avatar rawks! Is that the mighty 2600 joystick?

Listening to "Gun - Swagger" at this moment...

Thanks BC, and yes it is. I have a bunch of old Atari 2600 games on the computer that my 2 year old and I love to play (Frogger and Donkey Kong especially) and thought the old school joystick would make for an interesting avatar. :lol:

Changing car again:

Motley Crue - Red, White, & Crue

Green Day - American Idiot

Silvertide - Show And Tell

Marvelous 3 - 02-24-99

Cinderella - Long Cold Winter

Thanks BC, and yes it is.  I have a bunch of old Atari 2600 games on the computer that my 2 year old and I love to play (Frogger and Donkey Kong especially) and thought the old school joystick would make for an interesting avatar. :lol:

Sweet! Those are classic... :drink:

Every once in awhile I get a hankerin' for classic games. You ever try MAME at all?

Another interesting site is...

Click on the "Play Classic Games" link on this site

And to keep on topic, I am listening to:

Skagarack - A Slice of Heaven

Thanks BC, and yes it is.  I have a bunch of old Atari 2600 games on the computer that my 2 year old and I love to play (Frogger and Donkey Kong especially) and thought the old school joystick would make for an interesting avatar. :lol:

Every once in awhile I get a hankerin' for classic games. You ever try MAME at all?

DEFENDER is my game.....back in the day I had turned the machine over 9 times on my way to the world record. Of course, the gameroom where I was playing at called the paper and news outlets and they said to call back when I got closer to the record...which, at the time was like 16 million...so I had about 7 million to go. Well...I didn't get past 11 million...and my dreams of..."fame and fortune...and everthing that goes with it" were dashed.....

BUT........a Defender machine is in my sights for my own gameroom....the only thing I'm trying to work out is...what other games to get?? I've been thinking of Donkey Kong...but I would love to find TRON, Gorf...and Gyruss to add also. I loved those games!!!!

Oh..to stay on topic...

Now Playing:

Jeff Scott Soto ~ "Lost In the Translation" <----- this is one of the best albums I've heard in a long time!!!

DEFENDER is my game.....back in the day I had turned the machine over 9 times on my way to the world record. Of course, the gameroom where I was playing at called the paper and news outlets and they said to call back when I got closer to the record...which, at the time was like 16 million...so I had about 7 million to go. Well...I didn't get past 11 million...and my dreams of..."fame and fortune...and everthing that goes with it" were dashed.....

BUT........a Defender machine is in my sights for my own gameroom....the only thing I'm trying to work out is...what other games to get?? I've been thinking of Donkey Kong...but I would love to find TRON, Gorf...and Gyruss to add also. I loved those games!!!!

Oh..to stay on topic...

Now Playing:

Jeff Scott Soto ~ "Lost In the Translation" <----- this is one of the best albums I've heard in a long time!!!

Ahh...Gorf...a man after my own heart! :drink:

BTW that link has Defender on it to hold you over until you get your machine... :jump:

Now playing: Sargant Fury - Turn The Page