What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

• My Little Pony

Bonrud - Save Tomorrow (Spotify)

(only got about half way through but this sounds really good)

Everyone seems to be using Spotify, but it's not available in Canada. At least it wasn't last time I checked. Is it really that good?

Bonrud - Save Tomorrow (Spotify)

(only got about half way through but this sounds really good)

Everyone seems to be using Spotify, but it's not available in Canada. At least it wasn't last time I checked. Is it really that good?

I was one of the first ones who got on for free so yeah its awesome. Ads on it now, but if youre smart and change songs just before the end you avoid the ads ;-)

If you pay of course (I personally wouldnt) there are no adds and unlimited plays.

Great for checking out new albums cos the whole thing is there. Most releases are on it, even in our genre.

• My Little Pony

Listening to both versions of Marchello's second album: II Unreleased and The Magic Comes Alive (very appropriate title!).

I'm listening to each track back-to-back to hear the difference in quality for each song.

Kix - Live in Baltimore :guitar:

What do ya think Nick..?

It is not quite as cool as it was being there the night they recorded it... But I still really dig it.

How's the DVD? I know it ain't gonna be as good as being there, but I wanna be able to show my friends what an incredible performance KIX put on. Also, they don't listen to this music, but I think a KIX show could change that.

The DVD is great... looks like maybe 4 cameras and some great shots.

I'm curious Dave, did Kix always close their every gig with 'Yeah Yeah Yeah' and spend like 15-20 minutes chatting around like that ? :)

Funny you ask.. they have closed with that song since it was released. But.. Just this past weekend they changed that up. They played "Blow My Fuse" last this past weekend.

now that's a funny change of behaviour, are they trying to be unpredictable or maybe fans are getting bored with the same setup ? :D anyway, just checked out the live disc, Steve still got the pipes although I wonder why didn't they play 'Tear Down The Walls', that's one beautiful ballad. And apparently 'Same Jane' and 'Hot Wire' were only in DVD but not CD, quite a shame because I kinda need to blast that track in my car, anyway, a fun release anyway

Destine - Illuminate

Driver - Sons Of Thunder (killer melodic metal - shame the newie isn't as good)

Destrophy - Cry Havoc (awesome!!)

Toby Hitchcock - Mercurys Down

Winger - Karma

HEAT - Address The Nation

Johnny Lima - Livin Out Loud

• My Little Pony

Dirty Looks-Five Easy Pieces

I love that album! I really need to track down the Dirty Looks discography.

Kix - Live in Baltimore :guitar:

What do ya think Nick..?

It is not quite as cool as it was being there the night they recorded it... But I still really dig it.

How's the DVD? I know it ain't gonna be as good as being there, but I wanna be able to show my friends what an incredible performance KIX put on. Also, they don't listen to this music, but I think a KIX show could change that.

The DVD is great... looks like maybe 4 cameras and some great shots.

I'm curious Dave, did Kix always close their every gig with 'Yeah Yeah Yeah' and spend like 15-20 minutes chatting around like that ? :)

Funny you ask.. they have closed with that song since it was released. But.. Just this past weekend they changed that up. They played "Blow My Fuse" last this past weekend.

now that's a funny change of behaviour, are they trying to be unpredictable or maybe fans are getting bored with the same setup ? :D anyway, just checked out the live disc, Steve still got the pipes although I wonder why didn't they play 'Tear Down The Walls', that's one beautiful ballad. And apparently 'Same Jane' and 'Hot Wire' were only in DVD but not CD, quite a shame because I kinda need to blast that track in my car, anyway, a fun release anyway

Actually I should make a correction... KIX always (before a week ago) ended with "Yeah ,Yeah, Yeah" when they HEADLINED a show. Back in the day.. when they opened for bands like Ratt, Judas Priest, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Whitesnake, and the like they usually left out "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" because of the songs length. It was rare when they included the song when they opened for another band.

Now spinning... CHEAP TRICK - "Dream Police"

Dokken - Broken Bones (Spotify)

Tesla - Forevermore

I'm a HUGE Dokken fan,maybe it needs a few more spins because I'm not caring for this one to much.

the first and last few are really good.....its the 7 in the middle which is the problem. Too slow, no spark. Want a few more like Empire.

What a fucking tease!, First single and video gives you the impression that we are going to have a GREAT new Dokken cd and this is what we get.