What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

NIGHT RANGER - Man In Motion (80%)

Come on man, surely thats worth more than 80%?? Probably my fav Night Ranger album

Yeah, backed on that. "Restless Kind" is worth the entry price alone IMO.

np:- SHY - S/T

THE MAGNIFICENT - S/T

NIGHT RANGER - Man In Motion (80%)

Come on man, surely thats worth more than 80%?? Probably my fav Night Ranger album

well I hope i'm not being crazy but Dawn Patrol is at 90% and Midnight Madness is at 85%,

while the next three consecutive albums are 80%, so I think it's pretty good rating man :D

np. BAI BANG - Livin' My Dream (yeah yeah still very good folks, a solid 80% despite the poor production, you go guys!)

Vain - 'Enough rope' ; how very sexy, especially the title track and the whole 2nd half of the album.

Deaf Havana - 'Fools and worthless liars' ; I do try to avoid getting into new modern rock bands unless they blow my mind because of how many MHR discs there are at the moment, but this does sound nice. Anberlin-ish.

Alfonzetti - Here Comes The Night

Again....very good

Now this one's interesting. Sounds far better than Fate on the exact same release date. So, is there a chance this one goes back to his Jagged Edge days or how does it sound ?

np. MITCH MALLOY - II (85%)

finally got this disc, and I can say, the bad production is a false accusation. In fact it's a good one, but if you pay attention to the micro detail, I think the drum sound is the weakest part, sounds drowny in the background, but the vocal and guitars barked out loud and nice, so i think it's not a problem at all.

However, I downgraded this a little bit from 90% after couple more spins since I found at least 4 tracks doesn't hold up, but overall Mitch still have a respectable position in my top 20, and a great effort from him.

Falling Mirror - The Storming of the Loft

TOBY HITCHCOCK - Mercury's Down (85%)

it's time for the excitement to start wearing down a bit now after 7 spins - sounds it's about time to move away the top 10 ladder Toby,

and yes Erik, you're an excellent writer and performer but this year, the crown has to go to Robert.

The Magnifiecent - s/t ; sounds promising.

Vain - 'Enough rope' ; really comes alive from track 5 onwards, even if the start is very cool too.

Chris Ousey - 'Rhyme and reason' ; wow, what a dud. I really wish I'd tried this before (not) buying. Yes, Slamer produces and plays guitar on this thing, but all songs written by Ousey and Denander = bad, bad news. I wanted to take it out after 4 songs. There were 3 good songs on this, but otherwise I thought it was pretty unpleasant to sit through.