What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

It's a Shortino night here......for a while, at least!!! Got Rough Cutt S/T, then some of The Cutt, then Wants You spinnin' here!!! :headbanger:

Oh yeah! Sounds like you're set for the evening there MJ! B)

Think I'm gonna change gears a bit, and pop in Glen Tipton - Baptizm of Fire :banger::banger:

It's a Shortino night here......for a while, at least!!!  Got Rough Cutt S/T, then some of The Cutt, then Wants You spinnin' here!!!    :headbanger:

Oh yeah! Sounds like you're set for the evening there MJ! B)

Think I'm gonna change gears a bit, and pop in Glen Tipton - Baptizm of Fire :banger::banger:

:lol: Y'know what.....I almost had to turn it off right now....."Dressed To Kill" was playing......and it got to the part where he says "She's lookin' at me.......like I'm nothin'.......but deep down inside.........I KNOW she WANTS me...."

Sorry......I'm LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:o WHOA......but then that primal scream of his!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! :D

I fucking love his version of Paint it black!

That song rips!

Damn straight it does Cap! I love "The Healer" too! :banger:

I think a lot of folks wrote this disc off as "the guitarist from Judas Priest recording some of his songs that weren't good enough to make the Priest CDs",but that couldn't be further from the truth. Good tunes, and the man does all the vocals & guitars by himself, plus has some killer guests helping him out..i.e. Billy Sheehan, Cozy Powell, Don Airey, Jon Entwhistle. Picked this up on cassette back in 97, and finally got around to grabbing the CD earlier this week! :headbanger:

Let's see...pulled out some artillery for this Saturday night.....

Paradise ~ "Priime Cut"

AWOL ~ "On the Edge"

Hard Knox ~ "Psycho's R Us"

Lacuna Coil ~ "Comalies"

Paradise Lost ~ "Symbol of Life"

Giving I, Napoleon another try to grow on me (for the fifth time). I really like the song Perfest Absolution but the rest is so "eh".

In the car I have Butch Walker - Left Of Self-Centered and in the computer, Hanson - Underneath. I really am digging this album, more than the previous listens, each time I listen to it.

Guest savalefay

I am listening to Grim Reaper at the moment(Rock You to Hell) one hell of a classic metal album..also been listening to MSG (s/t) with Robin McAuley...one of my fav hard rock singers..I love distinctive vocals anyway.

Guest savalefay

Blue Tequila, I bought that I,Napolean album when it came out...bought it blindly and thought they would sound totally different as they did..I didnt know what to think of them for a while...that album did grow on me..perfect absolution is a great song..there are a few songs on it that you think..what the hell were they thinking..one example is that "sha la la" song, cant remember the title,lol...but all in all its a pretty cool and very different sound they had.

I bought that I,Napolean album a few years back and the only song I even remotely liked was Come back soon (the La La La song),but only cause I found it humorous!

I dont own that CD anymore!

I fucking love his version of Paint it black!

That song rips!

Damn straight it does Cap! I love "The Healer" too! :banger:

I think a lot of folks wrote this disc off as "the guitarist from Judas Priest recording some of his songs that weren't good enough to make the Priest CDs",but that couldn't be further from the truth. Good tunes, and the man does all the vocals & guitars by himself, plus has some killer guests helping him out..i.e. Billy Sheehan, Cozy Powell, Don Airey, Jon Entwhistle. Picked this up on cassette back in 97, and finally got around to grabbing the CD earlier this week! :headbanger:

I also like Voodoo brother with Whitfield Crane on backing vox,thats another great song!

Oh now ya gone & done it,guess what album I just put on!

Yep...that Inside Out is a great, GREAT Indie!! Love all the tunes on that one!

On the way in to the office today....played...

Assemblage23 ~ "Defiance" *kickass stuff!!*

Yep...that Inside Out is a great, GREAT Indie!! Love all the tunes on that one!

YES!! I loved it all the way through......however it was short lived.

Nonni just came up smackin' on my arm "Nonni song....Nonni song".......

So now it's Jaded Heart......Larger Than Life AGAIN........for ohhhhhhhh....probably the next hour and a half!! :wacko:

workout time. :lol: