What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

:blink:  Well........I TRIED to listen to that Leppardmania........OMG........what a travesty!!!!  My beloved Lepps!!!

Ok........high points (see......sunshine girl today B)  :lol: ) was definitely the Kelly Hansen song "Rock Of Ages", Jason McMaster's "Let It Go", and OF COURSE........CORABI'S "Wasted" .......... OH......and Steve Whiteman did a kick ass job on "Foolin"

but...................OMG...............Kevin DuBrow's "Rock Rock"???????  :lol: sucked....imo.

Now.........it's Y&T's TEN!!!!!!  "Come In From The Rain".....one of my FAVORITE songs!!! :D

I think 99% of this is WAY better than the original material. Def Leppard couldn't play their way out of a paper bag and that's made much more obvious by these far superior cover versions. Kevin Dubrow on a bad day is like 20 times better than Joe Elliott on his best day and I think anyone with a brain would totally agree with me on that.

j/k did you have a cow yet MJ? :lol:

:omg: Somebody call me a DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEESH!!!! My mouth literally HIT the keyboard!!!!!!

You lil sh*t, you!!!!! :lol:

Ooooooooook.........I think I'm awake NOW!!!! :P

:omg: Somebody call me a DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEESH!!!! My mouth literally HIT the keyboard!!!!!!

You lil sh*t, you!!!!! :lol:

Ooooooooook.........I think I'm awake NOW!!!! :P

I'm a very bad man... :devil:

...but I'm listening to Marilyn Manson right now so I suppose that's par for the course...

:omg: Somebody call me a DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!  JEEEEEEEESH!!!!  My mouth literally HIT the keyboard!!!!!! 

You lil sh*t, you!!!!!  :lol:

Ooooooooook.........I think I'm awake NOW!!!!  :P

I'm a very bad man... :devil:

:lol: Yes.....you ARE........and you will be punished accordingly!!! :devil:

I sentence you to 8 straight hours of Telletubbie "Eh Ohhhhhhs" :lol::P

Now that was funny! Nice one BC. :drink:

Poor MJ. "Goin' Off The Deep End" with Y & T.

Leppardmania really is pretty dreadful!

Speaking of Leppard, I'm listening to Loud & Clear. Could this sound any more like a Def Leppard album. Jess Harnell sounds so similar to Joe they could be twins!!!

Now that was funny! Nice one BC. :drink:

Poor MJ. "Goin' Off The Deep End" with Y & T.

Leppardmania really is pretty dreadful!

Speaking of Leppard, I'm listening to Loud & Clear. Could this sound any more like a Def Leppard album. Jess Harnell sounds so similar to Joe they could be twins!!!

Yeah..........uh huh........ya buncha bullies pickin' on the poor lil girl!!! :lol: "Goin' Off The Deep End" fer sure!!! :lol::P

Never heard the Loud & Clear.......I'll have to check that out!!!

Never heard the Loud & Clear.......I'll have to check that out!!!

Cruise is on the money with that, he does sound a lot like Joe Elliott. I think the music's a little more pop than Def Lep, but I like it for some reason. Lot of hooky choruses and such...

Didn't anybody ever tell you that the little boys always pick on the little girls 'cause they really like them?

Listened to a cool synthpop band today called Freezepop on the way into the office....

Once it finished, I put in Kuni ~ "Masque"

If you're looking for bands that 'sound' like Def Leppard than go no further than Nouveaux. Their first release has some major Def Leppardisms goin' on.....

Also...and most probably know this...BB Steal is another....

The first Sleeze Beez cd "Look Like Hell" musically sounds like early Def Leppard...as does their "Powertool" cd...

The Loud N Clear album is boring......

The Norway albums are boring..........

Albums with no edge........no 'meat'.......

... See if you can track down "Lost Tracks".  I ordered it in Seattle.  ...

But my friends, especially my college classmates, laughed at me.   :angry:  That's how limited their taste in music is.  They only listened to whatever was on the radio which I no longer listen to.  Newfoundland is no place to introduce different music, unless it's on the radio.  My God, they actually went along with what was being played on the radio in the 1990's!  They listened to grunge. :lol:  :crazy:  :(

Spring Session has two bonus tracks: "Hello, I Love You" and "Mental Hopscotch". As for the friend factor. Just shows what they know! ;) Grunge wasn't about musical expertise anyway. Which is something you can expect from ex-Zappa musicians! And trust me Holland isn't a picknick either when it comes to new music.

I have those two songs on "The Best of Missing Persons".

I bought a couple new C.Ds this past week, and thought I would share them with ya............I picked up The Brides of Destruction, and Probot. The Brides is a pretty cool, sleazy disc, packed with those trademark Traci Guns licks. Probot is a little heavier, but its still good.....lots of guest cool guest singers, including Lemmy from Motorhead......not too shabby :banger:

Didn't anybody ever tell you that the little boys always pick on the little girls 'cause they really like them?

:jump: K.......cool!!!! :P

This afternoon I'm spinnin' Slammin' Gladys - S/T Hmmm.....always wondered about this band......not bad.....not too bad at all, so far....

whoa...........ok..........ballad time.............omg!!! Niiiiiiiice..........

I'm SUCH a sucker for ballads :lol:

DOUBLE WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kicked into "Piece Of My Heart" OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE this song!!!! WHOA!!!!! :o

Been listening to ...

Cleavage - The Demos

Inside Out - S/T

at work today! Good stuff! :banger:

Today's WO soundtrack was Vinnie Vincent Invasion's s/t album. Very good stuff. (Actually, both albums are great.) They should have been bigger than they were (I guess it would have helped if I had known about them back in the day.)

PUSH - "Shaken Not Stirred"....They're not inspired by White Lion now, are they?? :P

Today's WO soundtrack was Vinnie Vincent Invasion's s/t album.  Very good stuff.  (Actually, both albums are great.)  They should have been bigger than they were (I guess it would have helped if I had known about them back in the day.)

I own those 2 albums too & the music is good and all, but man, how can you stand Vinnie's playing?? For me, he totally destroyed everything potentially good in that band...And it was his soloproject :doh: