What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Bourgois Tagg - Yo Yo

Cheap Trick - Heaven Tonight

Def Leppard - X

Bobby Kimball - Rise Up

Blue Hair Bonnie and Her Bitching Sisters~I Can't Find My Dentures So I Called My Insurance Company To Complain

:( Dude........

http://www.monster.com

http://careerbuilder.com

http://www.quityerbitchin.com :P

:gone:

Oh.......spinnin' ......... omg......nothing here...........ack!!! :yikes:

Blue Hair Bonnie and Her Bitching Sisters~I Can't Find My Dentures So I Called My Insurance Company To Complain

:( Dude........

http://www.monster.com

http://careerbuilder.com

http://www.quityerbitchin.com :P

:gone:

Oh.......spinnin' ......... omg......nothing here...........ack!!! :yikes:

2 words.

That Hurts.

awwww......I'm sorry. :(

Just wait a coupla months 'til I'm working......you ain't heard bitching yet. :lol:

Spinnin' now....... Harem Scarem ~ S/T

Wireless - No Static

Roko - s/t

WOW! Awesome, what can I say, this is really good. :drink:

It is ?? I am glad to hear this as I received this CD 2 days ago. I have not been able to give it a spin yet.

Thanks to Pete I am now listening to:

Roko - S/T

And what can I say ? ... he is right once again !! AWESOME !!! :banger:

Roko - S/T

And what can I say ? ... he is right once again !! AWESOME !!!  :banger:

Today was my first listen as well. Fine stuff, top class all the way. :drink:

Roko - S/T

Great album Guys - was quite surprised how good their version of the Jefferson Starship classic 'Jane ' was (not as good as the original obviously, but i'm an old git + that is probably my all time fave song) The rest of the album is rock solid aswell. Shame their other albums aren't as good - 'Open Invitation' definately has it's moments, but 'Think About Tomorrow' & 'Fantasy' is pretty horrid if truth be told.

Have you both heard/got the JoJo album that preceded Roko. I direct this mainly at Swazi as I think Pete that this might not really be your cup of tea mate - All 80's keys and a sound a little like mid period Toto. A fantastic album if you haven't got it, although rare as now, so V Expensive when it appers.

:drink:

Roko - S/T

Great album Guys - was quite surprised how good their version of the Jefferson Starship classic 'Jane ' was (not as good as the original obviously, but i'm an old git + that is probably my all time fave song) The rest of the album is rock solid aswell. Shame their other albums aren't as good - 'Open Invitation' definately has it's moments, but 'Think About Tomorrow' & 'Fantasy' is pretty horrid if truth be told.

Have you both heard/got the JoJo album that preceded Roko. I direct this mainly at Swazi as I think Pete that this might not really be your cup of tea mate - All 80's keys and a sound a little like mid period Toto. A fantastic album if you haven't got it, although rare as now, so V Expensive when it appers.

I was one of those dastardly kids who never REALLY got into Roko's debut. I think it's a good solid AOR album, but IMO 'Open Invitation' is MILES better. I love that one. I also think Pete, you might have to check out 'Think about tomorrow'. A heavier album, but still quite good IMO. Good solid heavy rock.

Rather than paying for 'Fantasy', ask your pet dog to excrete waste, mould that waste into a CD-shaped square and pass that as off as your copy of 'Fantasy'. It'll sound just as good as the really thing.

This morning I listened to:

White Eagle - 'Bustin' ass' ; very good indie hard rock.

White Eagle - 'Need to know' ; not so good indie hard rock.

Roko - S/T

Yes, I do have the JoJo, Jez. And I agree with you that it is a phantastic album as well. Actually I bought it for app. 10$ (8€) BIN on ebay, so I was extremely lucky. :P

Pete, if you are interested I will send you a copy after your trip. Let me know !!

Spinning right now:

Pride - Sign of Purity

Hotel - Half Moon Silver. Great early 80's AOR, still not released on CD!

Aviator - S/T

Classic !

Reloading the car again:

Gear Daddies - Let's Go Scare Al

Alias - II (unreleased 2nd album)

The Bottle Rockets - The Brooklyn Side

Big Head Todd & The Monsters - Sister Sweetly

Arti Tisi - Guilty Heart

Sassycat - demos

Sweet Cheater~ Eatin' Ain't Cheatin'

Man, I really wanted to hear this already... but now I MUST hear it! :lol: Brilliant.

Anyway, this morning I heard:

Quota - 'Stick to your guns' ; cool melodic rock.

and started...

Friction - 'Baby talk' ; honestly, has anyone seen my balls? They were torn out of the sack when this one hit the stereo! 'Down and lonely' is hands down the best hard rock song I have heard in as long as I can remember! These guys remind me of prime Bon Jovi, Blue Tears... why the hell weren't they selling out arenas back in the day??? Sensational stuff!!! F*cking love it, can't wait to hear the rest. And what a production job / overall sound for an indie!!!!!!!

Friction - 'Baby talk' ; honestly, has anyone seen my balls? They were torn out of the sack when this one hit the stereo! 'Down and lonely' is hands down the best hard rock song I have heard in as long as I can remember! These guys remind me of prime Bon Jovi, Blue Tears... why the hell weren't they selling out arenas back in the day??? Sensational stuff!!! F*cking love it, can't wait to hear the rest. And what a production job / overall sound for an indie!!!!!!!

I love the tune Broken Heart Charity Ball :banger::banger::banger:

Great album.