What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Plunge ~ Hometown Hero   (Geoff, you might wanna check this one out)

I've wanted to check this one out for ages. I heard samples at the time and enjoyed them, but wasn't 100% taken. Would love to hear it though. How does it stack up against SR-71?

I have this too, is a very good CD. Nothing like SR-71 though, is way more melodic & less punky. Is not far from the likes of Vonray or Waltham IMO.

Now playing:-

BAD HABIT - Revolution

Jude Cole - A View from 3rd Street

Ohhhhhhhh..........there's a name I don't see mentioned too often! I loooooooove Jude Cole!!! Especially the song "Tell The Truth". Do you have "Start The Car" too, Swazi? Excellent CD, imo!!! :D

Spinnin' here........Quota ~ Stick To Your Guns

Votes aren't all in on this one yet...... -_- Pisses me off, there are NO pics on the liner sleeves. :angry: Can't tell if they're pretty boys or not! :lol:

ASAP Silver & Gold

STAGE DOLLS Commandos

Place Vendome - s/t (brilliant, still love it!)

Phillip Bardowell - 'In the cut' (still one of the surprises of the year, great disc)

Armored Saint-March Of The Saint

Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banger: One of my all time favorites! Great album from a great band.

Listening to nothing right now, buying gift certificates online... :banana:

Plunge ~ Hometown Hero   (Geoff, you might wanna check this one out)

I've wanted to check this one out for ages. I heard samples at the time and enjoyed them, but wasn't 100% taken. Would love to hear it though. How does it stack up against SR-71?

The Plunge CD is a step below SR-71 (but you know SR-71 is my top newer band). Actually, Mike (the vocalist for Plunge) is with SR-71 now. You can hear just a touch of SR-71 in some of the songs. It's not as aggressive and the songs are not quite as catchy as those of SR-71. I've seen them live a few times, and they have always been pretty good. They openned for KIX last weekend and I was really impressed this time around. I've know Mike for awhile and was talking to him before KIX went on.. noticed they were selling CDs, so I picked one up. They just got signed to a major label, so I wanted to have this current CD because sometimes those bigger labels influence a bands album (especially a debut). I think you would like this release.

The Michael Schenker Group - Rock Will Never Die + 6 (Full Jap Version)

Zinatra - The Great Escape

Robby Valentine - Believing Is Seeing

Stage Dolls - Get A Life

American Angel - S/T

Hearing it for the first time, and gettin' blown away!!! Amazing!! Pure quality!!

:banger:

awesome album! all their stuff is good though. and that singer is so unique you know its them as soon as he sings, a mark of a great band. Check out the song "If Love Is So Blind" from their second album, the EP. That's in my opinion one of the best rock songs ever written. I'd put it up against any song from any genre.