What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

What's spinning in Geoff's head?

Why the hell did I say "I do?" :P

:lol: No, that part I'm still happy about. Agreeing to return to work on Monday, now that's a decision I hold high in my stupidest decisions yet list... alongside deciding to ask a sea urchin to join my wife (:D) and I in a threesome on Phi Phi Island. :(

That's what you get for speaking to the locals!!! :rofl2:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is probably the saddest day of my life. If I wasn't a man of steel I'd have cried myself to sleep last night. I went to sleep with visions of Thailand and the honeymoon flashing through my mind... knowing I'd give anything in the world to go back to the first day of the honeymoon. :( It's unbelievable that it's all over now... back to hel- uh, I mean normal life. A week ago today I was still sleeping and my biggest worry when I woke up would be if I was going to satisfy my wife when we made love that morning, which reef to snorkel on, what to have for breakfast and what to do with another full day in paradise... :( Now I'm just wondering which glass window would be the easiest to crash through if I decide to topple out this building.

:lol:

Today is probably the saddest day of my life. If I wasn't a man of steel I'd have cried myself to sleep last night. I went to sleep with visions of Thailand and the honeymoon flashing through my mind... knowing I'd give anything in the world to go back to the first day of the honeymoon. :( It's unbelievable that it's all over now... back to hel- uh, I mean normal life. A week ago today I was still sleeping and my biggest worry when I woke up would be if I was going to satisfy my wife when we made love that morning, which reef to snorkel on, what to have for breakfast and what to do with another full day in paradise... :( Now I'm just wondering which glass window would be the easiest to crash through if I decide to topple out this building.

:lol:

You work on the ground floor right! ;)

I am thinking of working my way to the ground floor, yes... from the 4th floor. As I've said to my coworkers, though, I honestly think I'd survive a plunge from up here. If the week continues on like yesterday I may just find out soon.

I am thinking of working my way to the ground floor, yes... from the 4th floor. As I've said to my coworkers, though, I honestly think I'd survive a plunge from up here. If the week continues on like yesterday I may just find out soon.

Jump!!! Jump!!! :P

Yeah Boi... Kriss Kross in da house.

Heaven&Hell will make ya Jump Jump!!!

Hell&Heaven will make ya Jump Jump!!!

Yeah Boi... that's already my favourite song ever! I can't stop singing it.

"Heaven&Hell will make ya Jump Jump!!!

Hell&Heaven will make ya Jump Jump!!!"

Awesome.

Yeah Boi... that's already my favourite song ever! I can't stop singing it.

Awesome.

Is that now your song of the day, I know it's mine. :headbanger:

Yeah, I gotta find that thread and fix it. Catchy hymn, cousin Wes.

That's a pretty safe bet.

Although... I'm not sure if I thought separately about norks 3 times, or there was just one big, long stretch that lasted for the duration of that post. That's anybody's guess.

The other night, when we went out at the Outback Steakhouse I managed to work the term 'Deepthroat Intercourse' into conversation.

I also described a dream I'd had where I was in a car crash with my mate and I said that in the dream when we crashed "I thought we'd lose our front legs."

Do I need to re-think my drinking in the company of other humans strategy?

Also, I had a really trippy dream last night that my wife had killed a bunch of people and now people were chasing and shooting at us through some wierd markets in Phuket. I was calmly thinking to myself, as I rode on the back of a little motorbike with her that even when they finally got her (bullets were flying everywhere) I would be able to say our love was pure because I still loved her so dearly, well aware of what she'd done. F*cking alarm clock ruined the moment, but it was a peice of bittersweet poetry, that dream. Sad but such beautiful mindset.

The other night, when we went out at the Outback Steakhouse I managed to work the term 'Deepthroat Intercourse' into conversation.

I also described a dream I'd had where I was in a car crash with my mate and I said that in the dream when we crashed "I thought we'd lose our front legs."

Do I need to re-think my drinking in the company of other humans strategy?

Also, I had a really trippy dream last night that my wife had killed a bunch of people and now people were chasing and shooting at us through some wierd markets in Phuket. I was calmly thinking to myself, as I rode on the back of a little motorbike with her that even when they finally got her (bullets were flying everywhere) I would be able to say our love was pure because I still loved her so dearly, well aware of what she'd done. F*cking alarm clock ruined the moment, but it was a peice of bittersweet poetry, that dream. Sad but such beautiful mindset.

:blink: You are one strange dude!!! :blink:

My brother sent me an email this morning with pictures of Britney Spears' vagina as she's getting out of a car. Yum. Who ever knew she was of Brazillian origin?

My brother sent me an email this morning with pictures of Britney Spears' vagina as she's getting out of a car. Yum. Who ever knew she was of Brazillian origin?

I hope those weren't the same pics from the Major Babeage thread because those pics weren't too appealing.

I haven't seen those ones because the link was dodgy for me. I agree they didn't set my pants (yes, Pete, they're still in the washing machine ;)) on fire, but Britney's vagina is Britney's vagina. Yum.

I haven't seen those ones because the link was dodgy for me. I agree they didn't set my pants (yes, Pete, they're still in the washing machine ;)) on fire, but Britney's vagina is Britney's vagina. Yum.

Are you ever going to wash those pants? Or are you still awaiting Pete's arrival?

I guess I must have missed those pix in the major babe-age thread?!? :blink:

Tangerine Dream--Phadrea

sleepy time listens!!!