What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

george.jpg

Hi my name is George and I'm Geoff's #1 fan. :wub:

How is that guy not dead yet? What's wrong with you guys in the US? Honestly, I'm not kidding here. If I was living in the US I would seek out his address and murder him. Okay, so y'all think I'm joking, but I'm not. You hear me, George. Dead. D.E.A.D. That's how you'll be when I can finally afford that ticket over there. Watch out.

Ellen%20Pompeo-SGG-035683.jpg

Take it easy on George he's very sensitive.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have you lined up, Meredith. I'm going to staple both yours and George's head together. Then I'm going to put a metal pipe through your ears, right through to George's. So it goes right through the both of you. Then I'll burn you both. You'd look beautiful on fire. George too. If his girly screams get too much for you I'll smile at your discomfort, then break his wimpy little neck. Oh yes... I have plans.

I have you lined up, Meredith. I'm going to staple both yours and George's head together. Then I'm going to put a metal pipe through your ears, right through to George's. So it goes right through the both of you. Then I'll burn you both. You'd look beautiful on fire. George too. If his girly screams get too much for you I'll smile at your discomfort, then break his wimpy little neck. Oh yes... I have plans.

You sure are violent tonight.

You sure are violent tonight.

Every moment spent thinking of 'Grey's Anatomy' is a violent one for me.

GreyCast_450-thumb.jpg

Hello from the Greys Anatomy cast. Why does Geoff hate us so much?

They'd all look so much nicer if each and every one of them was decapitated.

*F*ckin' Samoa*

George says hello form the Greys Anatomy set...............

Cool, thanks Wes. Could you just drop George a little message telling him I will tear his ears from his face, feed them to him and slam his face onto my knee. Then I'll tear his broken nose off his wimpy face and shove it up his ass as I snap both his arms and tie them around his legs, which I'll break too. Is that cool mate? Could you just let him know? Thanks bud.

*F*ckin' Samoa*

Cool, thanks Wes. Could you just drop George a little message telling him I will tear his ears from his face, feed them to him and slam his face onto my knee. Then I'll tear his broken nose off his wimpy face and shove it up his ass as I snap both his arms and tie them around his legs, which I'll break too. Is that cool mate? Could you just let him know? Thanks bud.

He told me to tell you that he is turned on by your appreciation for violence, and that he is totally into S&M if that's okay with you. ;)

*F*ckin' Samoa*

He told me to tell you that he is turned on by your appreciation for violence, and that he is totally into S&M if that's okay with you. ;)

Cool with me for sure. I'll start out by breaking his neck.

*F*ckin' Samoa*

Cool with me for sure. I'll start out by breaking his neck.

Well at least the guy that plays George got lucky with the hot blonde Izzy in tonights episode.

Are you serious? How does that happen? I would love to tap that blonde. What happened to the brunette he's with at the moment in Australia? I reckon she'd go hard too.

Are you serious? How does that happen? I would love to tap that blonde. What happened to the brunette he's with at the moment in Australia? I reckon she'd go hard too.

He's still married to her, they got in a fight so he got drunk with Izzy and then.....well you know.

For a gay guy he sure does get alot of ass on that show.

He marries that girl? Wow. We must be way behind. Yeah, they couldn't have picked a gayer person to play his role. If dickweeds like that actually got women like that (or any at all, in his case) in real life I dare say I wouldn't have been married for a few more years. :) Another reason why I hate the show.

Okay guys, bombshell time. I'm sitting here at work and my feet are killing me. I know very well the shoes I bought are way too small, but I still wear them regardless and because of my financial status (absolutely MURDERED by 'The Samoa Decision') I will not buy new ones until these are torn to shreds. I can't stand it anymore. So I've just taken them off. I'm sitting here at my desk shoeless. It is so comfortable it's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven now.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies if this is in bad taste, but this is what happened at lunch:

I've just walked back from a massive trek out to a shop to get some special batteries. I still have 20mins left in my lunch hour so I go to a nearby park to read a bit more of 'Body Rides'. As I'm walking there I'm completely captured by this f*cking gorgeous girl in an orange top getting into her car. Beautiful big rack, perfect buttocks and a sensational body... a real good looker - she was lovely.

I walk past the car as she gets in, find my bench and start reading. Probably 30 seconds later, two well endowed women run past me and I look up and the gorgeous girl is out of her car running too (OMFG what a sight that was!!!) so I look up the road to see two stopped cars and an old man between them. I think, 'Oh shit, I wonder if he's hurt' and contemplate joining the crowd, but quickly decide it's already over-crowded and to be honest the guy was fine. From the other side of the road, these other two gorgeous young girls had picked him up and were leading him to a bench, holding him up. The situation was so slight that the driver had gotten out, assessed it was nothing serious, and left.

So, here's this un-injured man being held up by two gorgeous young girls, the super gorgeous one attentively seeing to him at the same time, and two well endowed women there as back-up... just in case. One by one, they all walk away after sitting with him and confirming he is okay, but the one original gorgeous girl in orange sat with him for the remainder of my lunch, making sure he was okay. I think he was thanking his lucky stars for "the incident".

Therefore, I am considering getting a slight bump from a car tomorrow at lunch, just to see what happens. Personally, I just think this dude was lucky to be in the right place at the right time. But if I could be guaranteed that one gorgeous girl with a perfect body, two young sexy girls and two more mature well endowed girls would see to me if I were bumped slightly by a car... I think I'd give this a go.

Story ended...

... For now.

No wonder all my awesome threads go unanswered!

Because I'm in a different timezone to you guys, when I post my awesome threads at the end of the day, the time clicks over and all the recent posts on the front page of the message board are reset. And all my awesome threads disappear. :( I will weep tonight. And for a long time too. And so will my puppy. See what you've all done now.

Nude pictures of Amy Reid.

Oh yeah. I saw plenty of those pictures in motion last night. And now, again. Her and I really need to consummate this mutual lust for each other.

• 3 weeks later...
Arrrrggghhhhhhh! My hand...my poor busted hand! :lol:

Hope it gets better soon bud

Dammit Nick you beat me to it!! I was just about to say that the thought "Wow, I wish I hadn't punched that cement wall" was running thru his head.

I had "finger rehab" on the Monday just passed. Finger Physiotherapy, to be exact. How sad and brittle I felt in that room. :( I have a half cast now that I have to put on and take off myself. This is so I can excercise my fingers throughout the day. Sadly, the little pinky still ain't lookin' so fine. I don't think I'll have a knuckle there ever again. :( At least I have all my typing fingers back in use (my two index fingers :) ).

Aside from that, a lot spinning in this mixed up twisted face of mine. I hope one day soon to return to the fold as the mighty combatant I was once before the cliff faces started to crumble when, finally...

... The water came.