What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what Nick said last night too. I was twirling him around like a windmill. Oh, we had such a ball... literally. Oh, I'm so naughty. *Spanks self - "Naughty Geoffrey!"*

You sick bastard.

Yeah, Nick's tummy got a little upset with all the twirling and dismounts we did on the dancefloor, but I certainly wouldn't call him a bastard.

Here is was, thinking the mounts had to be worse than the dismounts? :unsure:

What's 'Is' doing now? :P

Sorry Lisa :wub: , hate to do it to you but revenge is so sweet. I think this is the first error you've made here. And here I am to lap it up.

Hey wasn't the ball brilliant mate! I think the colnel was impressed as we glided across the dance floor flashing dazzling smiles to all who watched! His monocle nearly fell into his gin and tonic!

Hey wasn't the ball brilliant mate! I think the colnel was impressed as we glided across the dance floor flashing dazzling smiles to all who watched! His monocle nearly fell into his gin and tonic!

Definately the most beautiful night of my life mate. The way the people gathered around us at the end of the last dance and held their round of applause for a full hour as we bowed and thanked everyone for sharing an essential part of forever with us... my eyes are welling up just thinking of the sheer magnificence.

What's 'Is' doing now? :P

Sorry Lisa :wub: , hate to do it to you but revenge is so sweet. I think this is the first error you've made here. And here I am to lap it up.

What are you going on about, Geoff? :wub:

Cheeky... Very cheeky. I've been made to look the fool once more. :wub:

naaaahhhhh you busted me :wub:

I'm fearing the day I forget to say F*%K in the F*%K thread -_-

After the grilling I just handed out I bet you're praying I'm not there to notice if it does ever happen. Damn I'm nasty. :wub:

If it happens then I will be there to make sure that you never ever ever forget about it. :P

If it happens then I will be there to make sure that you never ever ever forget about it. :P

You and the video camera mate. :)

Right now Geoff is thinking of municipal car parks......I dunno I just have that feeling.

I think he's thinking of that dance you two shared yesterday.

I hear you're a dancing machine Nick.

Right on both accounts.

I'm thinking of dancing with Nick in a municipal carpark at dusk, with the street lamps lighting our tranquil footfalls across the asphalt.

Oh... migod. I just overtook The Wotster in overall top 10 posters!!! I honestly always looked at Wotty as an untopple-able force and I sincerely wish he was here to keep me away (hope you get hooked up soon mate!) but wowser, this is really a dream come true.

Now, only 4 other members have more posts than me... for now:

Dan (aka The Cheat :P)

MJ (aka Slowing Down, Looking Vulnerable... Almost)

Pete (aka Handsome Pete - A Posting Force)

Wes (aka My Cousin The Posting Machine)

Well done Geoff! BUT I was speaking to Wotty today and he reckons his connection will be up by next Wednesday.......and he's got loads of topics.

He rang me yesterday too and asked about anything happening on the boards ... I mentioned the Hurricane re-issues debacle and he was amazed as LOUD 1 had them listed in their catalogue. He rang back today after finding out (from Gez at Loud1 I guess) about what had happened, he was absolutely stunned.

It'll be good to have him back. In all honesty, I have been really trying to come up with some new topics lately - preferably music-related but I just have absolutely nothing. It's really quite depressing. My mind is a vacant landscape.