What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a massive thunderstorm approaching, so naturally I am trembling and very scared. I want to embrace someone attractive so they can shield me from it's fury.

There's a massive thunderstorm approaching, so naturally I am trembling and very scared. I want to embrace someone attractive so they can shield me from it's fury.

How long are your arms?

Sadly not as long as my penis, otherwise we could have made this happen.

How long are your arms?

Believe or not, but I knew that you would say that.

How long are your arms?

Oh, I definately believe it. I'm about as predictable as Ten's new album.

How long are your arms?

Oh, I definately believe it. I'm about as predictable as Ten's new album.

:rofl2:

Me and Nick, sitting on the board

T-Y-P-I-N-G

First comes a post, then comes a reply

Then come high-fives and an undone fly

Oh my cripes... boredness doesn't describe this feeling. I just sitting here waiting for...

...the water.

Me and Nick, sitting on the board

T-Y-P-I-N-G

First comes a post, then comes a reply

Then come high-fives and an undone fly

Oh my cripes... boredness doesn't describe this feeling. I just sitting here waiting for...

...the water.

Maybe you should of bumped the .....and then there were 2 thread.

I hear they serve Water with the Nork Muffins on most nights.

Good point, Wes. But there were about 5 people on the board. It was just Nick and I typing, though. Sure could have done with some norkmuffins... :(

Thoughts of water and ......................................................water.

Truth.

Pool water and sea water owned me for the last 4 days... I went between the two bodies of water, and shower water was there as well, caressing me. Licking me with it's wetness. I liked it all. The ocean water was surprisingly a little colder up in Port Macquarie... but it was all nice anyway.

Thoughts of Rick's shower scene.

Over and over again. Can't let this one go. Oh, to be a drop of water...

My girl's watching 'Grey's Anatomy' and I just wish Meredith would die, painfully. Sorry for sounding harsh, but I wish it so dearly. This stupid blonde whore stood outside the hospital all day so she can die too. And Yang, wherever she's at... and that little George f*cker can perish the most painful way of all.

I'm thinking of booking a holiday my wife and I can't afford to Samoa in June this year. Thinking about it... with much desire.

My girl's watching 'Grey's Anatomy' and I just wish Meredith would die, painfully. Sorry for sounding harsh, but I wish it so dearly. This stupid blonde whore stood outside the hospital all day so she can die too. And Yang, wherever she's at... and that little George f*cker can perish the most painful way of all.

I'm thinking of booking a holiday my wife and I can't afford to Samoa in June this year. Thinking about it... with much desire.

You really hate that show don't you?

You really hate that show don't you?

The level of my hatred for that show cannot be measured by words on a page... but it is a deep, sincere and bitter hatred. Fueled further by every episode I see.

I went to sleep last night thinking of Samoa. I definately want to go, I've decided. Pretty much up to my wife now. If she's as silly as I am we're going, but if she's more sensibly concerned about our lack of money situation then we'll not go. I've personally decided we're going to be in debt for the rest of our life anyway, so what's a few more thousand dollars each on top of that? I want a nice holiday again this year... because being so handsome requires time for my muscles and skin to relax.

:lol: Brilliant call, Wes. :lol:

Just seeing that picture makes me want to put my two thumbs in each of her eyeballs, squish them around and shove them to the far corner of each side of her face internally.

Thank Christ for small favours (who'd have guessed I'd ever use that phrase - certainly not me) but the picture didn't come through for me, Wes. Just a red x... like the target I have on her head.

I don't know if anyone recalls my sob story where I lost the entire contents of my Ipod - completely wiped. Well, after that I sort of went into hiding, comtemplating whether or not life was still worth living as I lived in a small shack in the woods, far away from the filthy humans that built this Ipod for me and then allowed it to get wiped out completely, leaving me a shattered shell of a man. Well, I finally stepped out of the shadows today, still defeated, and tonight I've starting trying to put the songs back on it. It's taking forever, and will take another year to get where I was... but I'm on the road back... slowly.

george.jpg

Hi my name is George and I'm Geoff's #1 fan. :wub:

How is that guy not dead yet? What's wrong with you guys in the US? Honestly, I'm not kidding here. If I was living in the US I would seek out his address and murder him. Okay, so y'all think I'm joking, but I'm not. You hear me, George. Dead. D.E.A.D. That's how you'll be when I can finally afford that ticket over there. Watch out.