What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

• 2023 Gold Donors

today.....spinnin' in Geoff's head I think are a calvacade of fairies.....of the feminine persuasion....not just any, mind ya.....but rather half a dozen or so....all top heavy, like, um, 46DD kind of top heavy....givin' him delusions of grandeur.....nah, strike that......dreams of infinite glories/pleasures/scenarios! :P

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unwillingly parting with $1100 Aussie Dollars

You said it, Nick. It wasn't unwilling in the end (she is so cute it's ridiculous), but it's hard to part with that kind of money in our situation. Really unaffordable, and I was really, really surprised my girl bought a dog from a pet shop - wouldn't have picked it in a million years, but she loves them puggells and you just can't get them anywhere... but yeah, I guess it is the festive season. :)

Norks, Nachos, Pete, and Nork Muffins.

... and our new PUGGELL!!!

So when do we get to see a pic of the new addition, Geoff??

Hey Keith, I took about 20 photos last night (not sure how many good ones as she was running around like the cutest little fiend) but I'll try and post one on the weekend.

• 1 month later...

I wish I was at home so I could post a couple more piccies of my puppy. She hasn't got any less cute.

BTW, I just passed 7000 posts. Wowser. I'm almost as big a nerd as those guys above me. :P I think I'm at 6th overall now, having passed Jason and Jay... 2 of the big guns. I feel closer to being complete than I've ever been. I think I deserve to be touched inappropriately. Okay, well, I guess if none of you guys are going to do it it's left to me... again. :(

76 posts in the last 24 hours. Holy f*ck. I really need a break. I'm going to try and get some work down. Let's see how long this lasts.

I wish I was at home so I could post a couple more piccies of my puppy. She hasn't got any less cute.

BTW, I just passed 7000 posts. Wowser. I'm almost as big a nerd as those guys above me. :P I think I'm at 6th overall now, having passed Jason and Jay... 2 of the big guns. I feel closer to being complete than I've ever been. I think I deserve to be touched inappropriately. Okay, well, I guess if none of you guys are going to do it it's left to me... again. :(

In the last couple of days you've put a dent in the lead I had on you.

If you stay at this pace you'll pass me by next week.

For your sake I hope it doesn't happen, because I have seen both Kill Bill movies as well. <_<

In the last couple of days you've put a dent in the lead I had on you.

If you stay at this pace you'll pass me by next week.

For your sake I hope it doesn't happen, because I have seen both Kill Bill movies as well. <_<

Wow, that's a twist I never saw coming. However, I did just see 'D.O.A' on the weekend.

Just as a brief explanation, I have been posting shitloads because at the moment my bosses are all still away on their holidays and my work ethic is at an all-time low. Everyone's back next week and I've decided I really have to tone my HH time down a bit... so it's sort of like a final assault attack before I settle back down into a calm posting routine.

• 2 weeks later...

You ever get this:

One of your friends mentions something about a celebrity sex video and as they're saying it, they say... 'Trust me dude, it's shit.' But you just don't hear this part. All you hear is 'There is a sex tape available on the net for Keeley Hazell, arguably the sexiest woman alive.' And you tell yourself it can't be bad - how can something with someone that sexy not be the best thing ever? So you go on your desperate, lonely little mission and track the video down, watch it and say to yourself... 'Wow dude,' even though he's not in the room with you anymore because it's another day, another time. 'You were so right. This is shit.'

Firstly, who the F*CK would have sex with this girl (with arguably the best norks in the world) while her top is still on? Well, apparently the guy in the video would.

Secondly, if you tape yourself having sex, why do everything outside of the screen's focus, off-screen? What's the point? It's not a hidden camera one, so there's no excuse. Do the job right kids, or just don't bother.

Okay, so the oral stuff's cool and the quality is excellent... but the video is utter shit. Did I ask who THE F*CK would have sex with her while her breasts are concealed??? Because this guy does. Not once do her norks hit the screen. It's a f*cking disgrace. I hope this dude's boyfriend gives him a wikkid-ass slap across the rosy-cheeked face this evening.

F*ck me, Keeley Hazell is just gorgeous though:

http://www.beautifulboobs.co.uk/gallery/godesskeeley

• 4 weeks later...
Now where did I put that blonde wig...............

... and would it be okay for me to make love to it's current owner?

Will you leave Jason's dog Cooper alone...............

I think Cooper has mistaken my rear for a leg.

Maybe you should tell him to sniff his own butt.......not yours.

Maybe you should tell him to sniff his own butt.......not yours.

But I kinda like it. :unsure:

My poor little Cooper.

Yeah, strangely enough I did feel kind of bad for bringing him into this whole mess. I like puppies.

Okay, time for total honesty, seeing as though this is my thread anyway:

Jason, when you were in the Britney thread yesterday and you mentioned you'd shaved Cooper in honour of Britney, I totally forgot your dog's name was Cooper and I thought it was a pet name for your genital region. So I got all excited and carried away, and here we are. Please send your cheeky little pug my apologies. I will send a formal written apology later this week.

My poor little Cooper.

Yeah, strangely enough I did feel kind of bad for bringing him into this whole mess. I like puppies.

Jason, when you were in the Britney thread yesterday and you mentioned you'd shaved Cooper in honour of Britney, I totally forgot your dog's name was Cooper and I thought it was a pet name for your genital region. So I got all excited and carried away, and here we are. Please send your cheeky little pug my apologies. I will send a formal written apology later this week.

It's all good dude. Besides, he can't read.

My poor little Cooper.

I can speak dog. He'll understand what I mean when he gets my written apology.

My poor little Cooper.

Awesome. You really are a man of many talents.

My poor little Cooper.

Awesome. You really are a man of many talents.

Yeah, that's what Nick said last night too. I was twirling him around like a windmill. Oh, we had such a ball... literally. Oh, I'm so naughty. *Spanks self - "Naughty Geoffrey!"*