What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Songs he can't recall....LOL Just teasin ya!!

:) That's a pretty good one. I bet Geoff doesn't have a hard time remembering all the chicks he's banged.

:lol: Uh... yeah, but there's... uh, so many. Damn hard keeping track of *gulp* all of them.

:) That's a pretty good one. I bet Geoff doesn't have a hard time remembering all the chicks he's banged.

:lol: Uh... yeah, but there's... uh, so many. Damn hard keeping track of *gulp* all of them.

Yeah right. You remember them all. I bet you've given equal thought to each one. :lol:

Yeah right. You remember them all. I bet you've given equal thought to each one. :lol:

Yeah all 3 of them. :P

I wish. :(

I wish. :(

:lol:

:omg: Damn you are a Playa!!!

Here's one of Geoff's chicks. :lol:

charming-smil.jpg

charming-smil.jpg

Ah, Ingrid. She was a sweet girl. I actually proposed to her a few years before I met my wife now. She turned me down and said she feared the day was coming when I no longer turned her on. She swallowed my face... uh, shit. Sorry guys, I mean she gave me a goodbye kiss and ate the door... uh, I mean walked out the door and I never saw her again. :( Damn I miss my sweet Ingrid.

Nice girl. :)

Today I reckon just tumbleweed blowing through his cranial cavities. He's taking a day off and the brain is in the old jar having a rest. I can see him now eyes blank, sat in front of the stereo while the dog licks his face trying to get some sort of reaction. Poor doggy...it's not wakey time yet....soon little furry fella...soon!

Today I reckon just tumbleweed blowing through his cranial cavities. He's taking a day off and the brain is in the old jar having a rest. I can see him now eyes blank, sat in front of the stereo while the dog licks his face trying to get some sort of reaction. Poor doggy...it's not wakey time yet....soon little furry fella...soon!

Holy shitballs, Nick!! You been spying on me again? That was so my Saturday (and Sunday :( ) night!

Holy shitballs, Nick!! You been spying on me again? That was so my Saturday (and Sunday :( ) night!

Geoff + Ingrid= :wub:

charming-smil.jpg

Ah, Ingrid. She was a sweet girl. I actually proposed to her a few years before I met my wife now. She turned me down and said she feared the day was coming when I no longer turned her on. She swallowed my face... uh, shit. Sorry guys, I mean she gave me a goodbye kiss and ate the door... uh, I mean walked out the door and I never saw her again. :( Damn I miss my sweet Ingrid.

:yikes: I knew I had a bad feeling coming into this thread today.

charming-smil.jpg

:yikes: As George Carlin once said, "I wouldn't f**k her with a stolen dick."

Geoff + Ingrid= :wub:

Backed.

And I'm cursing f*cking Yousendit in my handsome little head today.

• 5 months later...

Not much going on up here today... just want to get this transfer going. But that thought is cushioned by large delicious breasts. As is the thought of wondering who the f*ck sung 'End of the girl' before Stereo Fallout.

This is what Geoff sees in his dreams every night. :whistle:

omalley-smiles_269x400.jpg

His eyes are empty hollow spaces dripping with pus and blood, there's a lot more blood on his decapitated body than that, his head's usually nowhere near the rest of his body and sliced up like an unspiraled onion... but yeah, that's pretty much what I see, cousin.

His eyes are empty hollow spaces dripping with pus and blood, there's a lot more blood on his decapitated body than that, his head's usually nowhere near the rest of his body and sliced up like an unspiraled onion... but yeah, that's pretty much what I see, cousin.

Is that the guy who worked on your hand? ;)

That's Geoff's boyfriend. Sorry Pete but you've been replaced.

Wha...??? But I just bought a second toothbrush to keep at Geoffy's... :crying:

Wha...??? But I just bought a second toothbrush to keep at Geoffy's... :crying:

It'll be okay Pete, there's other Men, I mean fish in the sea.