Song of the Day

66 mustang

Scorpions- Pictured Life

Love this song, still clearly remember the Scorps playing this live when I first saw them in 1980 :bowdown:

H.E.A.T - Heartbreaker (every time I play it the tune that get's stuck in my head changes)

DOKKEN - Just Got Lucky

Nice one :tumbsup:

:agree: Probably my favourite Dokken tune.

McAuley Schenker Group - Love Is Not A Game

DOKKEN - Just Got Lucky

What a Song!!

H.E.A.T - Heartbreaker (every time I play it the tune that get's stuck in my head changes)

So Far My Top CD of the year!

DOKKEN - Just Got Lucky

Good song :beerbang:

UPON A BURNING BODY - Once Upon A Time in Mexico

HEAT - Falling Down

[after defending this track, its now stuck in my head....people questioning the hook...God knows why? Really catchy track IMO...even more so than the first 2 tracks]

Honestly, I'm not sure you'll find many people that think this song is better than "Breaking the Silence" or "Living on the Run"...

You're probably right, but the fact I've been singing the hook to "Falling Down" all day, and was unable to recall the hooks to the first two tracks, I also have to agree with Glen that it's really catchy.

my point exactly.....on top of that it has the best intro, best pre chorus and best solo on the album

As good as it is 'Breaking The Silence' is resigned to bottom half by the brilliance of the other tracks. Fact.

HEAT - Falling Down

[after defending this track, its now stuck in my head....people questioning the hook...God knows why? Really catchy track IMO...even more so than the first 2 tracks]

Honestly, I'm not sure you'll find many people that think this song is better than "Breaking the Silence" or "Living on the Run"...

You're probably right, but the fact I've been singing the hook to "Falling Down" all day, and was unable to recall the hooks to the first two tracks, I also have to agree with Glen that it's really catchy.

my point exactly.....on top of that it has the best intro, best pre chorus and best solo on the album

As good as it is 'Breaking The Silence' is resigned to bottom half by the brilliance of the other tracks. Fact.

"Breaking the Silence" has the best solo on the album IMHO.

HEAT - Falling Down

God, that's really interesting....for me that solo is way too laid back. I like them when they hit you like a freight train right off the back on a climatic part of the chorus.

you know when he screams 'cos baby I will be there'....right into the solo. that's what I love.

• My Little Pony

HEAT - Falling Down

God, that's really interesting....for me that solo is way too laid back. I like them when they hit you like a freight train right off the back on a climatic part of the chorus.

you know when he screams 'cos baby I will be there'....right into the solo. that's what I love.

I haven't given much attention to comparing each solo, yet, but I do love the interplay between the keys and guitar in the solo in "Better Off Alone."

If you like that song, check this out. Amazing imo.

Scorpions- Pictured Life

Love this song, still clearly remember the Scorps playing this live when I first saw them in 1980 :bowdown: