did you play sports in school

66 mustang

did you play sports in school  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nope, no athletics for me in school, because I was the Least Coordinated Man Alive. I would've liked to have tried to get on the baseball team but with my lack of skills the most likely squad for me would've been the Special Olympics team. :rofl:

(Sorry, that was kinda mean, wasn't it? :unsure: )

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soccer which was great fun.

Ahhhhhh fuck mate, wait until Jez ,Ian and the rest of the English boys get hold of this :christmas:

Ahhhhhh fuck mate, wait until Jez ,Ian and the rest of the English boys get hold of this :christmas:

Seriously mate, I have never denied that soccer is a great game to play. I loved it as a kid, but that was proper soccer. The shit these professional poofters play does not resemble the game we used to play, that's for sure. We never wore skirts, for a start.

Nope, no athletics for me in school, because I was the Least Coordinated Man Alive. I would've liked to have tried to get on the baseball team but with my lack of skills the most likely squad for me would've been the Special Olympics team. :rofl:

(Sorry, that was kinda mean, wasn't it? :unsure: )

Aww Freddy where were you when I was in high school? I was the least coordinated girl alive. I spent my time playing the tuba in the marching band and the violin in the orchestra when I wasn't going to rock concerts and getting stoned. When I was 20, I decided that maybe ballet lessons would help my clutziness. After 5 lessons or so, I got his huge growth on my pinky toe and had to get it surgically removed. The doctor asked me what I was doing differently and I told him ballet lessons. He laughed and told me to stop doing that. I guess once a clumsy dork, always a clumsy dork. No amount of ballet would help....

I did, however, learn to play ice hockey at the age of 45. I am a goaltender. Yeah, I just basically have to stand there and have people shoot pucks at my face. I also participate in the scottish games aka highland heavy athletics. We throw heavy stuff around ... logs, bags of straw, big rocks and chunks of lead on a chain all while wearing kilts. It's AWESOME!!!!

Seriously mate, I have never denied that soccer is a great game to play. I loved it as a kid, but that was proper soccer. The shit these professional poofters play does not resemble the game we used to play, that's for sure. We never wore skirts, for a start.

You wore speedos and a pink vest!!

Football, rugby, tennis, squash, x-country running, swimming, handball, basketball, field athletics (track, high jump, long jump, shotput), ...

No marbles, Canasta or Pro thigh slapping?

Freak!! :D

Only when I was goalkeeper. The rest of the time I wore my flesh.

Only when I was goalkeeper. The rest of the time I wore my flesh.

:rofl2:

• 3 weeks later...

I played my whole life, got to high school and really only played baseball, I played football in 10th grade, and it was at this point football wasnt fun, the coaches foamed at the mouth, they abused, beat up, and degraded any player at any time, regardless of the talent level, I felt more like I was at a probation meeting in pads, then out at football practice, theirs nothing fun about a couch breathing down your neck, and micromanaging your every motion on the field, that was the exact opposite of why I played football, and it was at that time, I was like "Fuck this shit, Hey coach, Go Fuck Yourself" maybe if any of the coaches had done anything to gain my respect, I would have shown it to them, but I had never heard of any of them, as far as I knew, they didnt even play a snap their entire life.

Baseball took me to Arizona State, where at the time a free education, for playing baseball seemed the furthest thing from a blessing then I could have thought of, as far as I cared, the day 12th grade ended, I would never have to learn anything I didnt want to again in my life, it was the moment I had waited 12 grades for, year by year, growing more and more excited, Fuck what a fuckin retard I am, I would give my personal autographed photo of me, Mark Mcgwire, and Ken Griffey Jr. to have that oppurtunity back! Id give anything! Isnt it fucked up how, (for me anyway) unbelievable oppurtunitys fall my way, in the most unoppurtune times!