Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

American Gangster

Hitman

No Country for Old Men

American Gangster- A very good movie IMO and probably the best of the three I saw.

Hitman- Great action and many great fighting scenes but overall the story was kind of boring.

No Country for Old Men- The first hour to hour and a half the action was really good but then it just got boring and it never really explained why the hell this guy was killing people and who if anyone he was working for. It's just my opinion but 'Gone Baby Gone' was twice the movie this was.

Last night we watched:

No Country For Old Men- Moved along nicely until the last bit, then it started to make little sense. At the end we were like :blink: It might be me, but I can't fathom how this was "Best Picture Of The Year".

Hitman- I liked the story and the action just kicked ass. I give it a :tumbsup:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre [2003]

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Unrated...

Notice a pattern here???? :tumbsup:

I don't know. you have issues and felt the need to take them out watching movies instead of the physical act that could get you in trouble? :banana::hammer::whistle::bananamac::axe::axe::axe:

Over the weekend i watched:

Death Proof - AWFUL AWFUL!. Boring. Pointless. Cheap. NO story Line. Waste of time. One of the most boring car chases in movie history. And if i wanted to watch chicks sitting in a pub for an hour swearing... i wouldve gone to the pub.

CLash of the Titans - needed a crap movie to improve the night. This movie from 82 i think sucked bad... but it was still better then Death Proof. I love how the scary monsters in it look no scarier then monsters in Gumby episodes.

Finally... does anyone know the name of the movie with Sandler where hes in a band that takes over a radio station? Is it any good? I saw its cover on the wkend and the band looked like our style of music...

Yeah ... that was Airheads.....it's okay I guess, a few laughs but not a classic.

I really disliked it to be honest. :( Heavily disliked it.

Yeah ... that was Airheads.....it's okay I guess, a few laughs but not a classic.

I dunno...I'd have to watch it again to really give a proper view on it...I remember watching it some years back one Saturday night and it didn't seem so bad BUT I stayed in with a bunch o beer and one of my mates was round. We had a laugh but by the end of the night were so pissed we would've laughed at the wallpaper.

I dunno...I'd have to watch it again to really give a proper view on it...I remember watching it some years back one Saturday night and it didn't seem so bad BUT I stayed in with a bunch o beer and one of my mates was round. We had a laugh but by the end of the night were so pissed we would've laughed at the wallpaper.

Yeah, I think it was the beer, mate. I remember cringing the whole way through that movie - just hated the whole sense of "humour" throughout. I don't think I even cracked a smile during it.

Oh, now I know what I got it! Shannon Elizabeth's in it, isn't she? :wub:

Death Proof - AWFUL AWFUL! Boring. Pointless. Cheap. NO story Line. Waste of time. One of the most boring car chases in movie history. And if I wanted to watch chicks sitting in a pub for an hour swearing....I would've gone to the pub.

I'm a big Tarintino fan, but there's no getting around how bad "Death Proof" is, was, and forever shall be. :angry: Mind-crushingly dull. Bringer of boredom beyond comprehension. Honestly, while it was playing in my DVD player, I kept looking at the remote, wondering how I could shove it through my eye socket and into my brain, thus ending my misery. The movie was loaded with what I call diarrhetic dialogue, meaning it just keeps coming and coming but is utterly worthless/pointless. All of Tarintino's films are guilty of this to some degree, but usually his verbal diarrhea is amusing; not so this time around. The only part I found amusing was the first car crash/murder; it was well-filmed and gorily good; watching that chick's face get peeled off by a revving tire made me laugh out loud.

In what I think is unrelated news, my psychiatrist dropped me the next day...

How can you dislike that movie? So many great quotes in that one.

Wow? Really? Sorry cousin, I thought it was dreadful. :(

"Airheads" was a pretty fun movie but I've seen it so many times over the years now that I'm officially burnt out on it and never need to see it again.

has anyone seen this website?:

http://badmovies.org/movies/

the ultimate reference for bad movies. Its hilarious. Hours of zombie lesbian midget killer vegie fun!

Fantastic site!! I've burned away many an afternoon reading the hilariously indepth reviews on it. Great stuff.