Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

220px-2001_A_Space_Odyssey_Style_B.jpg

lookin' for a good random sci-fi flick, ended up with this and I'm bored to tears, avoid this one :(

wot from the 1970s ?? couldn't you find anything more recent????

to be precise, it's from 1968 lol but the visual effects is beyond its age I agree. It has that 'Interstellar' thing but I think 'Interstellar' is far superior. Somehow I think this movie was made only to win Oscar visual effects award :D

You want a good Sci-Fi flick that's even older? Check out Forbidden Planet from 1956, starring a young Leslie Nielsen.

220px-2001_A_Space_Odyssey_Style_B.jpg

lookin' for a good random sci-fi flick, ended up with this and I'm bored to tears, avoid this one :(

wot from the 1970s ?? couldn't you find anything more recent????

to be precise, it's from 1968 lol but the visual effects is beyond its age I agree. It has that 'Interstellar' thing but I think 'Interstellar' is far superior. Somehow I think this movie was made only to win Oscar visual effects award :D

You want a good Sci-Fi flick that's even older? Check out Forbidden Planet from 1956, starring a young Leslie Nielsen.

damn that's even older but well I'll try to take a look into it :D

a decent action flick with Statham and De Niro

220px-Killer_Elite_Poster.jpg

"Batman vs. Robin" (2015)

Another cool installment of animated ultra-violence from the DC Universe. A secret society of vigilantes called "The Court of Owls" has big plans for Batman, then eventually Gotham City - and they're not above using Robin as a pawn. Even darker than usual for these animated Batman flicks (which is really sayin' something!), with lots of way-cool ass-kicking. I can't wait for the upcoming 'toon take on Alan Moore's "The Killing Joke"....

Decline of Western Civilization Part II The Metal Years

Checked out the DVD from the library and this film holds up real well as being one of the funniest, but wait I'm serious, movies ever made.

The extended bonus scene interviews are a nice touch but they are only the main "rock stars" I wish there was some additional outtakes revolving around the nobodies and wannabes.

Still want to find that Trikk Toyzz/Simon Steele stuff,even though me and another exhausted many an avenue trying to locate it. Even so much as talking to Penelope Spheris herself, who was very defensive when asked about it...

Veronica Zemanova sex tape! Don't know if I can fap to this but I'll give it a try after the early morning prayer.

"Streets of Rage" (1994)
MV5BMTg0MDYzMzk5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0

Unfortunately this uber cheap direct-to-video action flick has nothing to do with the '90s Sega Genesis video game by the same name - it's a vanity project for former lady wrestler and stunt woman Mimi Lesseos, aka "Magnificent Mimi." (Yeah, I know: "who?" I never heard of her either.) She produced, co-wrote, and stars as a reporter whose stories on homeless L.A. "street kids" get her in trouble with the gangsters who run the local child-prostitution ring. Mimi's kinda hot but the cardboard sets, After-School-Special level performances and near-total lack of actual "action" (there's maybe five minutes of fight scenes in the movie, and 80 minutes of talking, talking, talking...) made this one a tough slog.
AVOID.

"American Ninja 4: The Annihilation" (1991)

It's two! Two! Two American Ninjas in one movie!!
David Bradley (the fill in guy from "American Ninja 3") gets captured by a terrorist group (who naturally have their own private army of ninjas) while on a hostage rescue mission. With no one else to turn to, the CIA calls Michael Dudikoff - aka The One True American Ninja - out of retirement to save Bradley's bacon and kick as many terrorist and ninja asses as possible in the process.

Yet another quality slab of cheap, cheesy, occasionally hilarious chop-socky action cheez as only the mighty Cannon Films could deliver!!

"Fanboys" (2009)

It's 1998 and four lifelong Star Wars nerds can't wait to see "Episode I"... so they take a cross-country road trip from Ohio to San Fran, hoping to break into Lucasfilm's Skywalker Ranch and sneak a peek at a rough cut of the movie. Naturally they encounter numerous obstacles - including cops, automotive troubles, angry Trekkies, and a killer pimp - along the way. A charming, hilarious road movie/coming of age story/nerd comedy that's become one of my favorite funny flicks in recent years.

"Fanboys" (2009)

It's 1998 and four lifelong Star Wars nerds can't wait to see "Episode I"... so they take a cross-country road trip from Ohio to San Fran, hoping to break into Lucasfilm's Skywalker Ranch and sneak a peek at a rough cut of the movie. Naturally they encounter numerous obstacles - including cops, automotive troubles, angry Trekkies, and a killer pimp - along the way. A charming, hilarious road movie/coming of age story/nerd comedy that's become one of my favorite funny flicks in recent years.

The movie is quite good and the massive Rush addiction is a nice touch for us music geeks.

• My Little Pony

"Fanboys" (2009)

The movie is quite good and the massive Rush addiction is a nice touch for us music geeks.

A modern day classic.

the massive Rush addiction is a nice touch for us music geeks.

I love when the dude looks in "Hutch's" cassette case and it's all Rush. When he sez "How'bout some variety?" Hutch sez "Rush *IS* variety, bitch!" :rofl2:

What makes the movie extra funny for me is, "Hutch" looks almost exactly like a good friend of mine from college... the body style/height, the hair, the general attitude/demeanor, the sci-fi geekness, etc...pretty much everything except for the Rush addiction. As far as I know, he was never into Rush. :D

A modern day classic.

Yup, my brother said the same thing when I hipped him to that movie a couple of years ago ... he called me up after seeing it like "INSTANT CLASSIC!" haha. We've both seen it several times now, we quote it back and forth all the time. :D

"Minions" (2015)

The little yellow bug-eyed guys from the "Despicable Me" flicks get their own movie and it details the origin of their species, from prehistoric times to the swinging 1960s. When three brave Minions leave their tribe's hideout in search of a new "boss" they end up in 1968 London working for a female supervillain named "Scarlet Overkill" (Sandra Bullock) who wants to become the next Queen. Very funny cartoon slapstick, my kids and I laughed all the way thru it.

"Justice League: Gods and Monsters" (2015)

A strange DC Animated feature that takes place in an "alternate universe" in which Superman is the son of General Zod instead of Jor-El, Wonder Woman is Darkseid's daughter-in-law, and Batman is a high tech vampire. The trio are being framed for the murders of Earth's most brilliant scientists and their investigation leads to much blasting, bashing and zapping.
Nicely animated and action packed as usual, but these versions of the classic superheroes were a little too "outside the box" for me.

"The Tiffany Memorandum" (1967)

More Sixties Eurospy nonsense with Ken Clark (fresh from his three movie stint as "Agent 077") as a crusading American reporter who gets caught up in international intrigue after he witnesses an assassination in Paris. Sounds promising but this may be the worst 007 knockoff I've watched yet. The performances are uniformly awful, the plot is an overly complicated, confusing, muddled mess and the flick drags along at a snail's pace. There isn't even any halfway decent female eye candy to break up the monotony. The only good thing about this movie is the cool, jazzy score. Otherwise, avoid!