Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

41361mjLHWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Love it!

The beginning of the movie is awesome, you can feel the thrill of hanging by a thread

anyway, just learned that the stuntman that moved from one plane to another plane by rope was paid $1 million back then, crazy stuff mate!

Lore

A German girl leads her young siblings across Germany at the end of the war after her parents are taken into custody by the invading Allies.

Not a bad film, quite moving at times and predictably bleak. It's very slow though, with a lot of "arty" close-up shots of various bits of scenery, people, etc. Having read about the film, I was expecting it to be more fast-moving, harrowing and thus cathartic. I would still tentatively recommend it to anyone interested in the subject matter.

Drive-in opened last night. It is Free Weekend triple feature.

movie #1 - Escape From Planet Earth - one of the worst animated movies I've seen in years. fell asleep half way through.

movie #2 - Dark Skies - was an ok movie. would be classified a good "made for tv" type of movie but for a big screen it was just ok at best

movie #3 - Dejango Unchanged - didn't stay for this one, it was already after 1:00am

Expendables 2

Just like the first one this was mindless fun action. Not to be taken to serious but still fun and loved the one liners between Bruce Willis and Arnold making fun of each others catch phrases.

Expendables 2

Just like the first one this was mindless fun action. Not to be taken to serious but still fun and loved the one liners between Bruce Willis and Arnold making fun of each others catch phrases.

Yes, I also liked both. Sometimes you just want gun fights and explotions

Mr Popper's Penguins

Watched with the kids. Having seen the trailer, I thought this was going to be pretty poor, but was very pleasantly surprised. Really enjoyable family film and very funny. My son laughed more than he has at pretty much any other film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HJKxtuIAfE On the game winning play of the biggest game of his life, the best High School Football player in the nation injures his knee and destroys his dreams of a college and professional career. But fifteen years later, he receives the opportunity of a lifetime: the chance to go back and change history.

Mr Popper's Penguins

Watched with the kids. Having seen the trailer, I thought this was going to be pretty poor, but was very pleasantly surprised. Really enjoyable family film and very funny. My son laughed more than he has at pretty much any other film.

My kids have seen that about 6 times!

Mr Popper's Penguins

My kids have seen that about 6 times!

Yeah, kids do that...

I suspect my two will ask to watch it again very soon ... give it a couple of months and I'll probably be sick of it. :D

The Croods ... we took our youngest daughter and some of her friends (Birthday treat) ... it actually turned out to be very good (and easily the best thing Nic Cage has done in a while!) :)

The Croods ... we took our youngest daughter and some of her friends (Birthday treat) ... it actually turned out to be very good (and easily the best thing Nic Cage has done in a while!) :)

That's because you can't see him...

Exactly my point ... it is for this very reason that I can also watch Shrek without wanting to take a blunt instrument to the screen :)

Jersey Shore Shark Attack

Do you really need me to tell you that it's a dumb, dumb, dumb film? The highlight is somebody kicking an obviously foam rubber shark in the face.

I thought that movie was hysterical, esp. the cameo by Joey Fatone of N'Sync ("Justin would never put up with this...")... he's either got a great sense of humor or he needs a new agent. :D

Also... this movie's version of "Snooki" is WAY hotter, and far less annoying, than the real one.

Exactly my point ... it is for this very reason that I can also watch Shrek without wanting to take a blunt instrument to the screen :)

Mike Myers? ... or Eddie Murphy?

Django - myself

Wreck- it Ralph - kids