Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Well I liked skyfall - always helps when you're in it ;-)

?

A Good Day To Die Hard

A great romantic romp, if your idea of a romantic romp is Bruce Willis driving through Moscow blowing shit up and killing terrorists. Highly recommended.

Sweet, LOVE the other 4!!!

Why do I not know about any of these movies until I read it here. Had no idea this was even a consideration.

:blink:

Do you mean the new one or the whole bunch of Die Hards?

• My Little Pony

Chenoybyl Diaries

A crappy movie with a crappy ending. Avoid!

Thank you. I was just about to download this. Now I won't.

A Good Day To Die Hard

A great romantic romp, if your idea of a romantic romp is Bruce Willis driving through Moscow blowing shit up and killing terrorists. Highly recommended.

Sweet, LOVE the other 4!!!

Why do I not know about any of these movies until I read it here. Had no idea this was even a consideration.

:blink:

Do you mean the new one or the whole bunch of Die Hards?

:lol: Just the new one, scallop. Just... the new...

one.

And Glen, if I was in Skyfall I'd be the one ending him. I would end James Bond in a fist fight so that no more of those movies ever had to be made and people could start to live again, and un-numb some brain cells.

Yeah just on this subject, I was out with a bunch of mates last night and they were all raving about Skyfall and that is was a compulsory blue ray purchase.

I personally thought it was pretty great too. I love Craig as Bond.

My mate worked on the film - he designs some of the sets etc, and one thing he enjoys doing to putting people he knows in some of the scenes. Pretty cool really.

I personally thought it was pretty great too. I love Craig as Bond.

I find him as dull and lifeless and boring as humanly possible. Fit as hell, but extremely dull.

Kinda like the movie. ;)

'Deadfall' ; pretty cool film with Eric Bana as the wild killer, and featuring that sexy girl from that horrible 'House' TV show. A good, entertaining story which keeps you wondering how it'll all turn out. Sadly, the ending leaves a heap of unanswered questions, but I still enjoyed the ride. Good movie.

To me he epitomises Bond. Hard, ruthless, tortured.

And bored.

You know the other thing that really sucked about it? And I was so bored with it that it was actually my wife who pointed it out - but where was the sexy slutty Bond girl/s in this one? Was it meant to be that black agent who shot him and aside from being as plain as a piece of paper, was only in a few scenes anyway? Or was it meant to be that admittedly pretty damn sexy asian, who was also in about 3 or 4 scenes before her demise? Seriously, where was the slut of focus this time 'round?

• My Little Pony

Hotel Transylvania

Good fun. I love Genndy Tartakovsky. The concept art at the end is stunning.

The Amazing Spider-Man

This one was much better than the other lot. Also, this has Emma Stone, so my opinion was biased from the start.

Hotel Transylvania

Good fun. I love Genndy Tartakovsky. The concept art at the end is stunning.

The Amazing Spider-Man

This one was much better than the other lot. Also, this has Emma Stone, so my opinion was biased from the start.

Loved both!

I'm a big Spider-Man fan, so I liked all of them.BUT, am getting tired of REBOOTS!!!

"My Bloody Valentine" (2009)

Remake of the '80s slasher in which a Pennsylvania coal town is menaced by a looney in a miner's outfit who's pick-axing the locals to death. Is it the same nutball who was responsible for a similar Valentine's Day Massacre ten years before, or simply someone picking up where he left off? Kerr Smith ("Dawson's Creek"), Jensen Ackles ("Supernatural") and even Tom Atkins ("Halloween III") -- when's the last time you saw him?? -- attempt to unravel the mystery amidst lots of gory over the top violence. Not the best slasher I've ever seen but not the worst either. Good for a few chuckles and a few jumps.

Battleship

This movie bombed at the theater but if you can get through the first boring 20-30 minutes the movie really takes off and is pretty good with plenty of non stop action.

Yes, I liked it!

Avengers Assemble.

(second time Ive seen this - enjoyed it again....good harmless fun. Robert DJ steals most of the scenes as usual, because his Ironman is sooooo classic, but the best line is Hulk's - 'puny God'....love it!!).

"Hancock" (2008)

Will Smith is a rude, crude, alcoholic super-being who's in dire need of an image upgrade, and Jason Bateman is a P.R. executive who wants to help him turn his life around in this action/comedy/drama. The first half is very funny stuff, then it gets unexpectedly dark 'n' gritty in the second half, but it's a fun flick all around.