Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Death Wish" (1974)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ivD1BAaFY8

Charles Bronson stars in his most iconic role as Paul Kersey, a mild mannered architect who turns New York vigilante after his wife and daughter are victimized by muggers. Compared to its sequels, which quickly devolved into by-the-numbers action-movie self parodies, "Death Wish" is more of a gritty crime drama, set in a New York City that was a lot darker and scarier than it is today. Still gripping even after all these years.

Useless trivia, watch for a young Jeff Goldblum as one of the punks who attacks Kersey's family, and Christopher "Nigel Tufnel" Guest as an NYPD patrolman.

• My Little Pony

Sherlock Holmes - Game Of Shadows

(this was excellent! Enjoyed every minute)

Yessir. Guy Ritchie did an excellent job, again.

Sherlock Holmes - Game Of Shadows

(this was excellent! Enjoyed every minute)

Love both!

Ted

Fucking funny!

Yes it was. I lthought it was great that Sam Jones is in it. I love Flash Gordon.

Very funny!!!

• My Little Pony

A Good Day To Die Hard

A great romantic romp, if your idea of a romantic romp is Bruce Willis driving through Moscow blowing shit up and killing terrorists. Highly recommended.

A Good Day To Die Hard

A great romantic romp, if your idea of a romantic romp is Bruce Willis driving through Moscow blowing shit up and killing terrorists. Highly recommended.

Sweet, LOVE the other 4!!!

A Good Day To Die Hard

Sweet, LOVE the other 4!!!

Why do I not know about any of these movies until I read it here. Had no idea this was even a consideration.

Skyfall ; oh dear - how do people do it? I seriously don't mind sitting through it because my wife likes these films and I'm happy if she's happy. But these movies, in my opinion, are just terrible - mind numbingly terrible. Painfully boring, stupidly predictable in every single scene and even every bit of dialogue. Completely non-existent story at all. Seriously, what are you even left with at the end of it all? Pointless action sequences? Yay! How fun. Excuse me as I fall asleep from a suicidal case of boredom. And need I point out the fact it's about 4 days long too? As if this shit isn't bad enough in an hour and a half format, they extend it for 7 and a half hours? And in this particular movie, it's all moving along at an action packed snail's pace leading to the predictable conclusion, then all of a sudden Bond takes the old lady out to the castle and WHOOSHKA! Lets put the movie on hold for half an hour with some of the most boring, pointless and drawn out scenes we can create, to take all momentum away from whatever action we were trying to bore the audience with. Seriously, was that whole chapter of the film purely designed to drag it out for 3 more hours? Jeez I hate this stuff...

The Impossible ; been so keen to see this one since I saw the preview and I finally did today. Well shot movie, and really quite moving and impossible not to put yourself in the place of the family portrayed in this true story. Based on the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami that destroyed Thailand, this is a great film... very touching in a couple of places, actually. Eyes welled up a little here and there, but it's very good stuff. I always get carried away when I see movies that really impact me, and as a result I spent tonight watching a captivating series on youtube. It's 8 episodes long, each episode 10mins, and is all real footage and stories from the tsunami that devastated Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka etc. It's quite confronting at times, but if you're interested in the whole thing, I do recommend it. It's called 'Tsunami - Caught on Camera':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9DMiy_DVok