Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

All three Evil dead movies on blu ray

What`s the picture like on Blu-ray? Not too bothered about seeing 2&3 again but The Evil Dead is a classic from the days when I was a huge horror fan back in 83.

2012 :thppt:

The worst movie ever fuckin' made.

I thought that movie was hilarious.

...the problem is, it wasn't supposed to be a comedy. :D

2012 :thppt:

The worst movie ever fuckin' made.

I thought that movie was hilarious.

...the problem is, it wasn't supposed to be a comedy. :D

I loved that movie and it was much better than I expected but I'm a sucker for anything about the end of the world and anything with John Cusack. Yup it was funny in places and ridiculous in places like these movies usually are but it was a fun two hours so I can't complain about it.

DRIVE (2011)

a strong performance by Ryan Gosling here. He successfully portrayed a very calm and collected man, yet violent and loving at the same time. Think of a great combo of Fast Five and American Gangster with a small family drama. The pace at the beginning is quite slow, so might bore some people, especially lots of silence between two characters, but in the end, it pays. I probably won't rate this as high as IMDB, but very nice movie to watch! Just beware, some violence here isn't for the weak stomatch

DRIVE (2011)

a strong performance by Ryan Gosling here. He successfully portrayed a very calm and collected man, yet violent and loving at the same time. Think of a great combo of Fast Five and American Gangster with a small family drama. The pace at the beginning is quite slow, so might bore some people, especially lots of silence between two characters, but in the end, it pays. I probably won't rate this as high as IMDB, but very nice movie to watch! Just beware, some violence here isn't for the weak stomatch

I really liked that one. Very atmospheric...

KILL LIST

Brutal Brit horror with some utterly gruesome scenes. The first-half seems like an ordinary hit-man style film but the whole thing just evolves into a bizarre cult-type film with a shocking ending. Lots of loose-ends that don't tie-up, but if you like horror and have a strong stomach then you have to see this...

Insidious: Decent if you like a little suspense, but they kinda lost me with the whole astral projection thing. I'd have rather just had a good old fashioned haunting. Still, I got to see Rose Byrne for over an hour and a half, so that was nice. :quagmire:

BLOODSPORT (1988)

what a stunning martial art show! Van Damme at its very young and hungry performance, bad acting but magnificent action, stellar flying kick all over the place. And what's not to like about Bolo Yeung a.k.a Chong Li, definitely one of the most intriguing villain I like to saw when I was a kid. Looks like these two guys still a close friend to this days :)

I will eat you alive!!

514749.jpg?2

:christmas:

BLOODSPORT (1988)

what a stunning martial art show! Van Damme at its very young and hungry performance, bad acting but magnificent action, stellar flying kick all over the place. And what's not to like about Bolo Yeung a.k.a Chong Li, definitely one of the most intriguing villain I like to saw when I was a kid. Looks like these two guys still a close friend to this days :)

I will eat you alive!!

514749.jpg?2

:christmas:

Probably My Favorite Van Damme movie!!!!! :tumbsup:

"Diamonds Are Forever" (1971)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Rm18p8Rl0

Sean Connery's final turn as James Bond (till 1983's "unofficial" "Never Say Never Again," anyway) finds him globe hopping from Amsterdam to Las Vegas as he trails a gang of diamond smugglers.

Not Connery's best Bond film but still a fun watch. I hadn't see this one in more than 20 years so it was like watching it for the first time. I laughed when I saw Charles Gray, whom I know better as the "Criminologist/Narrator" in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show," as the evil Blofeld, and as for Jill St. John... daaaaaaamn. Talk about '70s hot!! :masturbanana:

APPOLLO 18

Pointless horror about some wierd goings-on when astronauts land on the moon. The whole thing looks about as authentic as a kids school play. Why is it the astronauts can they just walk about on the moon as if they're in a desert on earth, given the moon has a lot less gravity than earth? (presumably because this was filmed on a desert on earth?). I could probably make a film as good as this with some cheap gravel, a childs astronaut costume, and a few pictures of a fake earth in the background. Dogshit.

Seven

That is a total classic and the twist omg didn't see that comin'.Have you seen this on blu-ray yet?If so what's it like?

Hi Dave, this is one of my favourite thrillers, I like the fact that`s it`s what you don`t see that is shocking.

The picture on the Blu-ray is excellent, really clear, very pleasently surprised :tumbsup: