Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Wanderers

It`s been years since I`d seen this, great film, excellent soundtrack.

How to assassinate a high school president ; I've never been a wild Mischa Barton fan, but her "I was created to be f*cked" kind of look has always interested me enough. And I have to admit, it's pretty much the main reason I picked this DVD up. Like I was recently left bamboozled after a Jessica Beil nude scene I had no idea about, Ms Barton also gets her gear off for a quick bathtub scene in this one. It's only a flash, but an unexpected treat in an otherwise not-to-bad film, also starring Bruce Willis. It's kind of like a mystery film, but set in a high school. Yeah, it was watchable.

am a fan of Bruce Willis, so overall, how's the plot of that movie dude? interesting to look for a Bluray rip if it's really watchable

Yeah mate, it's watchable. Plot is no better or worse than the 89 billion other mystery movies or shows that are out there. Instead of a detective investigating a murder it's a high school kid who is a reporter in the high school paper investigating the theft of a bunch of SAT papers. But it's better than it sounds on paper. It's done well enough and is watchable. Willis' role as the Principal is a supporting role, but if you're a fan you'll enjoy his contribution.

"Friday the 13th" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mFTF3OoHQw

Everyone's favorite hockey-masked maniac got a 21st century update in this mostly unnecessary "reboot" flick that, in the end, was really no better or worse than any of the previous ten (eleven if you count "Freddy Vs. Jason") F13 films. The real major change is that Jason is "human" this time out (instead of a seemingly indestructible, undead zombie). Other than that, the more things change, the more they stay the same -- Jason's still got deep rooted Mommy issues (witnessing your Mom's decapitation will do that to a young mongoloid, y'know), and yep, he still hates oversexed twenty-somethings. So if that's all you need to enjoy a Friday the 13th flick, enjoy the ride, but I have a feeling that most longtime fans of the Big Jay will be disappointed.

'Sanctum' ; well lick my balls and call me Sally-Ann, I did not know this was an Aussie movie. Starring ex 'Home & Away' "stars" and all! :lol: Anyway, the movie's not bad at all. Harsh, depressing and at times cringe-worthy ; the actual scenes themselves, not anything to do with the movie being bad or anything. Yeah, it was a good enjoyable film.

• My Little Pony

How to assassinate a high school president ; I've never been a wild Mischa Barton fan, but her "I was created to be f*cked" kind of look has always interested me enough. And I have to admit, it's pretty much the main reason I picked this DVD up. Like I was recently left bamboozled after a Jessica Beil nude scene I had no idea about, Ms Barton also gets her gear off for a quick bathtub scene in this one. It's only a flash, but an unexpected treat in an otherwise not-to-bad film, also starring Bruce Willis. It's kind of like a mystery film, but set in a high school. Yeah, it was watchable.

am a fan of Bruce Willis, so overall, how's the plot of that movie dude? interesting to look for a Bluray rip if it's really watchable

Yeah mate, it's watchable. Plot is no better or worse than the 89 billion other mystery movies or shows that are out there. Instead of a detective investigating a murder it's a high school kid who is a reporter in the high school paper investigating the theft of a bunch of SAT papers. But it's better than it sounds on paper. It's done well enough and is watchable. Willis' role as the Principal is a supporting role, but if you're a fan you'll enjoy his contribution.

I thought I recalled some pretty funny moments in this one. It's been a few years.

"Captain America" (1990)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8rFsmhNTc

Cheap-as-hell B Movie version of the Marvel Comics hero. Cap battles the Red Skulll in 1940, gets frozen, gets thawed out in 1990 and has to battle the Skull again to save the President.

The story's crap, the dialogue is crap, the acting is crap, the costume looks like crap, no wonder this flick went straight to the Direct To Video Graveyard back when it was released.

Useless trivia: the guy who played Cap (Matt Salinger) is the son of author J.D. Salinger of "Catcher in the Rye" fame.

Wall Street (1987)

a visit to the prequel of Money Never Sleeps, never watch this before as i was still 7 back then and don't really care for any financial flick, but to see a young Charlie 'winning' Sheen acted as a young and hungry stockbroker somehow quite a dejavu to myself lol well Michael Douglas is in his top form, no wonder he grabbed a best artist award if I'm not mistaken for his role as Gordon Gekko.

The plot is quite easy to follow, even for non-finance audience, and the thrill and twist is there. I think it's a classic and not surprising to see that many people went on to become a broker after watching Fox and Gekko in this movie :)

Paranormal Activity 2 - that's one and a half hours of my life I'll never get back. Pretty much exactly the same as PA 1. Boring!

double feature at the drive-in

Smurfs - was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. very enjoyable and my daughter laughed more at this movie than any other movie I can remember

Zookeeper - was an ok watch. kind of had that been there done that feeling but was ok to watch

Fracture (2007)

what a movie!

a thrilling drama involving a man who's betrayed by his wife and eventually shot her down but has planned everything to escape the conviction at court. A young lawyer, who's climbing his career, is his 'opponent', played by Ryan Gosling. Anthony Hopkins is a masterclass villain actor, however he already looks very old here, but that psycho look is still there. Though at some point, I can predict the ending but nevertheless a wonderful and refreshing tale carefully told. Simply brilliant!

Saw most of the first "Resident Evil" flick on TV last night. I've never seen it before and I missed the first 20 minutes or so, but fortunately there not a lot of plot in that movie to figure out -- you got a secret lab, a virus, zombies, a bunch of trapped people and a hot warrior chick blasting their way out. Mindless fun.

Hanna (2011)

decent plot, a young girl trained to be assassin, reminds me a bit of Leon The professional, but somehow Leon is better in every way, this is more of an action flick than plot-driven actually. Eric Bana and Cate Blanchett played an adequate acting, i think this one is an okay movie, nothing more nothing less

"Dylan Dog: Dead of Night"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTcpgDrwMcU

Entertaining tongue-in-cheek horror/action/comedy/mystery about a retired "undead detective" who's forced back into the business by a murder case that threatens to spark all out war between vampires, werewolves, and zombies.

Brandon Routh ("Superman Returns") was hilariously deadpan as Dylan. Fans of the "Buffy" TV series should dig this, it has a similar tone. Instantly forgettable but fun while it's playing!