Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Started watching "Night of the Lepus" (1972) last night but it was too late and I was too tired, so I shut it off around the halfway point. Will pick up where I left off tonight.

For those who aren't familiar, "Night of the Lepus" is, without a doubt, the definitive film on the subject of oversized, flesh-eating mutant rabbits. Yes, you read that right. Rabbits. :rofl:

What's next on your list Keef?

Food of The Gods or Frogs? :lol:

If I can find'em on DVD, hell yeah! :lol: "Frogs" pretty much sucked from what I remember (haven't seen it in decades) but "Food of the Gods" freaked me out when I was a kid. :yikes:

What is it about? Killer food? :blink:

Started watching "Night of the Lepus" (1972) last night but it was too late and I was too tired, so I shut it off around the halfway point. Will pick up where I left off tonight.

For those who aren't familiar, "Night of the Lepus" is, without a doubt, the definitive film on the subject of oversized, flesh-eating mutant rabbits. Yes, you read that right. Rabbits. :rofl:

If I can find'em on DVD, hell yeah! :lol: "Frogs" pretty much sucked from what I remember (haven't seen it in decades) but "Food of the Gods" freaked me out when I was a kid. :yikes:

If i recall correctly i think it was about giant animals and humans as their food source and Frogs for some reason freaked me out as a kid.

If i recall correctly i think it was about giant animals and humans as their food source and Frogs for some reason freaked me out as a kid.

Check this link out, the film sounds really funny:

Food of the Gods

Sounds like a candidate for 'so bad it's great'!

Check this link out, the film sounds really funny:

Food of the Gods

Sounds like a candidate for 'so bad it's great'!

Yep. Btw thanks for the link, that site looks cool! :)

"The Chase" (1994)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4kgbWDLQc

Current tabloid darling/toxic wasteland Charlie Sheen stars as an escaped convict who, when cornered in a convenience store by police, takes a hostage (Kristy "Buffy" Swanson, who was baked to absolute hottie perfection at the time) and heads for Mexico in her car, tailed by hordes of police and an army of news media. Silly but oh-so-much-fun action comedy features a hilarious turn by Henry Rollins as a tightly wound cop and Flea and Anthony from the Red Hot Chili Peppers in a cameo as a pair of Beavis & Butthead style wanna-be heroes.

"Speed 2: Cruise Control"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVsHrIEIlbs

Sandra Bullock returns with a new boyfriend (Keanu Reeves wisely sat this one out) and her romantic cruise vacation is interrupted by a jewel thievin' terrorist.

Though it's pretty much the textbook definition of "unnecessary sequel," I actually get a kick out of this one. Sandra never looked hotter than she did in this movie, and you can't go wrong with Willem DaFoe as the bad guy cuz nobody does "batsh*t crazy" better than him. It's totally frickin' ludicrous but lotsa fun.

Halfway through The Fourth Kind

Good flick. I liked the use of the actual footage.

Halfway through The Fourth Kind

Good flick. I liked the use of the actual footage.

I really enjoyed it but didn`t believe a word of it.

It`s supposed to show actual footage but I`ve googled the scenes with Abby Tyler being interviewed and she`s an actress.

Saturday Night double feature:

"Husk" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d2JZ8FrEpY

Stranded motorists vs. killer scarecrows in a remote cornfield. Surprisingly decent SyFy Channel movie.

"Modern Problems" (1981)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCG4XsfjYVE

Badly dated comedy w/Chevy Chase as a stressed out air controller who gains telekinetic powers when he's exposed to nuclear waste. Yes, really. Tries too hard to be "quirky" and "unique" and comes off mostly lame. A few chuckles here and there, but that's about it.

Mullholland Dr. A really strange movie. :screwy: But with a couple of hot chicks some lesbian scenes and great tits!!! :tits: :tits: :tumbsup:

Yeah, great film and those lebian scenes are incredible. :tumbsup:

Saw a heap of flicks over the weekend:

The Bounty Hunter ; I actually kind of really dislike that Gerhard Butler guy. I honestly don't "get" why the ladiez are meant to find him attractive. I hate his face, I hate the way his mouth moves when he talks and his whole presence just irritates me. Plus, if he's meant to be funny in this he really, really is not. That aside, Jennifer Aniston looks awesome in this, and in the tight black dress she wears for the entire film you'd just eat her. It's a shithouse movie, but worth watching for Jennifer Aniston's presence, if you ask me. :)

Wanted ; Harmles fun is what I'd call this. Super action packed, unbelievable, but good viewing. Not a huge fan of Jolie, but she looks good enough to slip a member into in this film. I liked it.

The Virgin Suicides ; At this point needed something with a touch of substance, so I gave this one a go. Very nice. Good, pretty simple but intriguing film. A little bit sexy at times too, in a discreet way.

Hot Tub Time Machine ; stupid harmless fun again. I honestly thought this'd be total garbage but I didn't mind it at all. A lot "funnier" than 'The Bounty Hunter'... yeah, I kind of dug it. Fun for the 80's music references too, but just a fun harmless flick.

The Box ; I remember when this came out at the cinema I got all excited and it was on my must-see list. As it often happens with me, totally forgot about it in the transition from cinema to DVD release and my memory was not rekindled until I gleefully and hungrily picked it up down the coast on my roadtrip for $5. Was it worth the wait? Indeed. Great film from the guy who brought us 'Donnie Darko.' Seriously, this was a great viewing experience. One of the reviewers used the term "off kilter" to describe stuff that happens in it, and that is how it rolls. It's un-nerving at the best of times and from one moment onwards (the old woman staring at the husband during a formal dinner, for those who have seen it) it's just deadset creepy. Discreet, little things that sent chills down the spine. The basic idea of what was going to happen was pretty evident early on, but it was still an excellent film and by far my fave of the weekend.

'Untraceable' ; good, solid serial killer film based around a division of the FBI that follows internet crimes. It's about a team tracking down a serial killer who tortures his victims on the net for all to see and the more viewers log on the quicker the victim dies. Good film, imo.

Michael Clayton ; I'm amazed at all the Academy Award nominations this got (7, I think?) and the few it won. I don't really "get" it. Yeah, George Clooney puts in a good performance but the movie just wasn't that great. Straight forward storyline about an employee/director who finds out he's working for a f*cked up organisation and then tries to expose them. Don't get me wrong, it was not a bad film. It was just slow, a little drawn out and just not really anything special, at all.