Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just watched Clive Barker's "Midnight Meat Train" on the SyFy Channel. It was a gooey, gory, nasty good time.

District 9 - excellent flick; looking forward to District 10!

Just watched Clive Barker's "Midnight Meat Train" on the SyFy Channel. It was a gooey, gory, nasty good time.

I missed it but did see that Bradley Cooper(The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, All About Steve) was in it along with Brooke Shields. I imagine now that Bradley has hit the big time that this flick will be his dirty little skeleton in his closet.

'My Bloody Valentine' ; wow, this was pretty awesome. Possibly the best slasher/horror flick of this type I've seen in a long, long time. Great amounts of carnage with little f*cking around - I was amazed when it just started and got straight into it. Sexy girl in a huge full frontal nudity scene, which I haven't seen for ages... everything just fell into place. SPOILER ALERT: the only one small issue I had with the movie - and honestly it wasn't so bad in the end - was the modern twist with the killer being one of them, rather than just a simple resurrection of the original creep. But it was done well enough that it was actually pretty cool, and totally unpredictable because they trick you early on. Either way, great film for horror/slasher fans.

watched this last night. i thought it was the other guy..

I missed it but did see that Bradley Cooper(The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, All About Steve) was in it along with Brooke Shields. I imagine now that Bradley has hit the big time that this flick will be his dirty little skeleton in his closet.

Yea, my wife and I were surprised to see Brooke Shields (!) in it, though she had a fairly minor part. Pretty damn good gory movie though. I'd like to see it un-edited sometime (though I've noticed that SyFy seems to leave most of the "good stuff" in, they tend to edit out mainly the bad language).

Before bed last night I threw on "Alien Nation" with James Caan -- a pretty cool "buddy cop" movie with a sci-fi twist. The shortlived early 90s TV series based on the movie was actually better than the original film...

'My Bloody Valentine' ; wow, this was pretty awesome. Possibly the best slasher/horror flick of this type I've seen in a long, long time. Great amounts of carnage with little f*cking around - I was amazed when it just started and got straight into it. Sexy girl in a huge full frontal nudity scene, which I haven't seen for ages... everything just fell into place. SPOILER ALERT: the only one small issue I had with the movie - and honestly it wasn't so bad in the end - was the modern twist with the killer being one of them, rather than just a simple resurrection of the original creep. But it was done well enough that it was actually pretty cool, and totally unpredictable because they trick you early on. Either way, great film for horror/slasher fans.

watched this last night. i thought it was the other guy..

That was a great movie IMO and one of the best remakes of old classics so far and yes the ending was a great twist that I didn't see coming at all.

Absolutely AMAZING movie, guys !! You MUST see this one in 3D !

Trailer: