Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Last House of the Left(remake)

Pretty good flick all in all and I'm guessing the Unrated version had many things that the theatrical version didn't have such as the rape scene(disgusting) and the microwave scene(awesome).

Streets of Blood

With Val Kilmer, Sharon Stone and 50 Cent. An okay B movie about cops and drug dealers in post Hurricane Katrina New Orleans. Why the f#@k is Kilmer making all of these cheap ass B movies for? He's to talented to be stuck in straight to DVD Hell IMO.

'S Darko' - being such a huge fan of the perfect original 'Donnie Darko' I was always skeptical about making a sequel and feared it may tarnish the name. I never expected it to rival the original and it doesn't, but I'll be f*cked if it's not a good go at it. Borrows a lot from the original film but still delivers a good, new story. To be honest it's very confusing (like the first one) and kind of gives you a sense of, so, what the hell was actually the point at the end... but it's a great ride to get there. Big thumbs up from me.

"End of Days"

-- totally outdated now due to its "the world will end at the stroke of the millennium" storyline, but still one of Ah-nuld's better movies.

Yes man

WOODSTOCK

Just finished watching a goofy/gory horror flick called "Simon Says," with Crispin (George McFly!) Glover as a homicidal redneck picking off a bunch of stupid horny teenagers in the woods. The script and acting were mostly laughable but MAN the gore scenes were pretty nasty. Definitely worth a look for you splatter hounds.

Wuthering Heights

The remake of "Last House on the Left."

...pretty nasty revenge saga.