Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Caught Final Destination 4 in 3D last night. Same plot as always, just had the elaborate kills in 3D this time which was actually kind of amusing.

The remake of "Last House on the Left."

...pretty nasty revenge saga.

How does it compare to the original?

I haven't seen the original in over 20 years so I can't really say how well the remake stacks up against it. The new one is pretty vicious in its own right tho.

The Descent

Was enjoying the film up to seeing the silly mutant things, always spoils a film for me seeing the "monsters"!

The Descent

Was enjoying the film up to seeing the silly mutant things, always spolis a film for me seeing the "monsters"!

I really liked that movie but I don't think that I want to see it again, because it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life I guess. But it's brilliant.

I haven't seen the original in over 20 years so I can't really say how well the remake stacks up against it. The new one is pretty vicious in its own right tho.

As I mentioned on the previous page I really liked this movie and was downright suprised and grossed out by the rape scene and the microwave scene was some sick shit as well.

'Valkyrie' ; I actually really enjoyed this. Thoroughly entertaining and held my attention without faltering.

'Mulholland Drive' ; Second time I've seen this in the space of a year and I love it. Still don't really "get it" but that doesn't matter. Great film. The lesbian scenes are so awesome too.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning

I would really enjoyed of enjoyed this film 25 years ago but these kind of films just make me cringe and turn my stomach!

My wife stopped watching half way through, I should of too!

As I mentioned on the previous page I really liked this movie and was downright suprised and grossed out by the rape scene and the microwave scene was some sick shit as well.

Sounds like my kind of movie. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

The Girl Next Door - Arguably this is the best visual presentation in cinematic history. Elisha Cuthbert defies beauty in this film. The story... uh... I forget there even being a story. :lol: Nah, I guess it dodges a lot of cliches and predictability so it's okay.

200px-Girl_Next_Door_movie.jpg

Speaking of in mouths... nice avatar GRG.

On topic:

Butterfly Effect 3 Revelations

If you liked the others this is quite similar and nicely done.

Wow, I didn't know there is a third movie. The first one was awesome by the way.