Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Fanboys - If you love Star Wars you must see this movie. This was hilarious.

I Love You Man - Really fun in parts but it wasn't near as funny as it could of been.

The thing I did love about both flicks is how the band RUSH was played and talked about so much especially in 'I Love You Man' where they saw them in concert.

I too enjoyed Fan Boy. Funny stuff! And the fact that you could not listen to anything other than Rush in the van was great!

And District 9 is on my must see list, Peter Jackson is a stud. Also The Goods the new Jeremy Piven flick.

Watched that new Adam Sandler miovie, Funny People ( i think thats what its called)and I liked it, I was expecting something crude and pointless ,but the picture actually has a plot.

I too enjoyed Fan Boy. Funny stuff! And the fact that you could not listen to anything other than Rush in the van was great!

And District 9 is on my must see list, Peter Jackson is a stud. Also The Goods the new Jeremy Piven flick.

Watched that new Adam Sandler miovie, Funny People ( i think thats what its called)and I liked it, I was expecting something crude and pointless ,but the picture actually has a plot.

Yeah I heard that Funny People was kind of different for both Sandler and Appatow.

Saturday I saw "District 9" and "The Time Traveller's Wife". The latter was pretty good but "District 9" was very different from anything released this year!! VERY good.

Watched that District 9 and that movie could have been 5 hours long and I would have sat on teh edge of my seet enthralled the whole way through.

Excellent movie and this feels like a franchise to me!

Agreed! This movie rocked! Bring on the next one......