Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I'm told that the European cut of this movie (under its original title "Phenomena") runs about 20 minutes longer than this U.S. version. I don't know what they cut out or why (I'm assuming they snipped the nastier gore stuff, as the mid '80s were not a good time for gore fans in the U.S.) but now I'm curious to see the uncut version to find out if it makes any more sense than this one.

I have this version that Anchor Bay put out years ago. I'm a huge Argento fan but this is not one of my favorites.

Anchor Bay is a great company...they've rescued more than a few classics from obscurity... but they do sometimes go all-out producing "deluxe" DVDs of forgotten movies that don't really deserve deluxe treatment cuz they weren't all that great to begin with...

Totally agree. They done great jobs with Argento, Bava, Fulci, and so on

I'm told that the European cut of this movie (under its original title "Phenomena") runs about 20 minutes longer than this U.S. version. I don't know what they cut out or why (I'm assuming they snipped the nastier gore stuff, as the mid '80s were not a good time for gore fans in the U.S.) but now I'm curious to see the uncut version to find out if it makes any more sense than this one.

I have this version that Anchor Bay put out years ago. I'm a huge Argento fan but this is not one of my favorites.

Anchor Bay is a great company...they've rescued more than a few classics from obscurity... but they do sometimes go all-out producing "deluxe" DVDs of forgotten movies that don't really deserve deluxe treatment cuz they weren't all that great to begin with...

I only have a few Anchor Bay DVDs but my favorite one is "Hell Night" with Linda Blair...

I only have a few Anchor Bay DVDs but my favorite one is "Hell Night" with Linda Blair...

Never did pick that one up. Thats the linda blair movie, right?

Used to like Hell Night back in the mid 80`s, probably rubbish now :rolleyes:

Used to like Hell Night back in the mid 80`s, probably rubbish now :rolleyes:

Yea, it's goofy as hell but still an enjoyable flick. Not only was Linda Blair at her peak of hotness at the time but it also stars the "I hear it's raining cats and dogs in Idaho" guy from "Rock N Roll High School," one of my all time faves. :lol:

It helps to have a high tolerance for cheez when watching flicks like "Hell Night" anyway!

'Soul Survivors' ; pretty freakin' sloppy.

That movie sucked. When Eliza Dushku is in a movie and I still want to turn it off, something is seriously wrong.

That movie sucked. When Eliza Dushku is in a movie and I still want to turn it off, something is seriously wrong.

Having Eliza Dushku in it is a plus

Haha, yeah I agree doods. Her chest was by far the best thing that happened in this movie but even that couldn't save it. :( At least she tries, though.

Having Eliza Dushku in it is a plus

Haha, yeah I agree doods. Her chest was by far the best thing that happened in this movie but even that couldn't save it. :( At least she tries, though.

Well theres always Wrong Turn

Two for me....

Disaster Movie (Another spoof of every other film)

The Replacement Killers.(A "shoot-'em-up" thriller of sorts,a "serious" thriller in the "A-Team" style. When you only need one bullet,use 362........And still miss...)crazy: