Last movie you watched?

'Sexdrive' ; man did this get off on the wrong foot with me. How many of you guys have seen it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the first scenes in the movie feature the main guy's best friend hooking him up with a girl. They go to a bedroom, she is sucking his fingers, he gets interrupted by his female friend, but the girl is still in the room awaiting his sex. Then he goes home and a girl on the internet wants to have sex with him and he falls out of his chair with amazement and he drives across the country for sex, when he could have it across the road with an attractive slut anyway? WTF? And that kind of stuck with me through the whole movie. Not atrocious, but middle of the range.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bullshit! You were watching it alone wearing an Elsa costume.

Rotten Tomatoes is a useless site IMO as they shit on good movies and praise shit movies...I use IMDB , of course IMDB ratings are useless unless there is at least 500 reviews as there are a lot of fa

This one does look passable and its on my short list.

Posted Images

Wanted to know what the hype was about 'Twilight'. Couldn't even sit through the entire movie. It was just lame dramatic emo teens spoiling the whole vampire genre of movies. The main girl in the movie drove me insane with her blinking, stammering, and miserable attitude.

I will stick with Bela Lugosi, Christopher Lee, and all the other classic vampires.

awful movie. for such a block buster and for all the hype I coudn't find one good thing about this movie excpet when it ended. looked bad, acted bad, crap story.

Backed backed and backed.

A bullshit movie made for 12 year olds IMO.

Unlike '30 Days Of Night' which was definitely NOT made for 12 olds.

That main vampire geyser was made more scary in that he just looked like a normal guy....like he'd just stepped out of a London office. Sadistic b'stard tho...........

Flight 93

the last 5 mins of that film was like a scene from '24 Days Later'..........do you really think it happened like that?? Bloody scary....put me off flying for a while, that's for sure.

Flight 93

the last 5 mins of that film was like a scene from '24 Days Later'..........do you really think it happened like that?? Bloody scary....put me off flying for a while, that's for sure.

As I've said before,films concerned with 9/11 just highlight the bravery of the "flight crews and passengers".

World Trade Center

A very engrossing, extremely emotional film.

The wifey and I watched 7 Pounds last night and then we watched State Of Play today when Ashlynn was napping. Both pretty good movies

Straightheads

[seriously fucking disturbing....esp the end when Gillian Anderson arse rapes that geyser with a rifle]

Alien Express

...actually it was only ten minutes watching this crap. Plastic aliens on a train with flammable blood, lot of "gore", bad humor and dialogues, etc. Sci Fi Channel movie, yes. :gun3:

Batman...........Adam West/Burt Ward

Classic :tumbsup: