Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Well, my wife and I were both pretty sick over the weekend and spent a lot of time resting and watching DVDs. Sadly, I had to endure the bad for the good:

'Hairspray' ; f*ck me dead. The things I do for my lovely wife. :wub:

'Sex and the city: The Movie' ; I bought this and the box set for my wife for her brithday. She stormed through the box-set and I caught a few episodes. What can I say, I don't hate this stuff. It frustrates me that the writers paint this picture of a world where females are actually interested in sex and Samantha's character is ridiculous... but honestly I didn't mind watching the movie.

'Fight Club' ; been dying to see this again for ages as it's be soooo long. Goddamn this is a f*cking awesome film. Couldn't remember the "twist" at all as I have the worst memory ever.

'Seven Pounds' ; Goodness, what an excellent film. Sad, moving... magnificent. I didn't read or know anything about it and I was absolutely engrossed from the opening scene. What a film.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning and The Untouchables....TCM wasnt that great but now i wanna see the other 5 films :P and Untouchables was actually pretty good (loved the scene at the train station, that was smooth :P)

Speed Racer with the wife and kids,not bad.Man those trippy colours spun me out.

Are you sure it was the colours mate?

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning and The Untouchables....TCM wasnt that great but now i wanna see the other 5 films :P and Untouchables was actually pretty good (loved the scene at the train station, that was smooth :P)

Oh You HAVE to watch the Originial texas Chainsaw Massacre!! From 1974.. Just a Classic!!! And it STILL creeps Me out to this day.. Not very bloody, but it's what you don't see that gets you......

Oh You HAVE to watch the Originial texas Chainsaw Massacre!! From 1974.. Just a Classic!!! And it STILL creeps Me out to this day.. Not very bloody, but it's what you don't see that gets you......

i saw the scene with the Hitchhiker in the van and that guy, to me atleast, is scarier than Leatherface!!

might watch II and III after that, but im really wary of part IV :/

i saw the scene with the Hitchhiker in the van and that guy, to me atleast, is scarier than Leatherface!!

II is pretty cheesy, but that's what's GOOD about it... :tumbsup: As for the Next Generation, or whatever part IV is called?? I have heard horrible reviews for that one, so I have avoided it like the plague.. I MAY pick it up just to complete My TCM Collection though.....

II is pretty cheesy, but that's what's GOOD about it... :tumbsup: As for the Next Generation, or whatever part IV is called?? I have heard horrible reviews for that one, so I have avoided it like the plague.. I MAY pick it up just to complete My TCM Collection though.....

Part IV had two names apparently, Next Generation was one of them, i cant remember the other atm :s

but i heard that Leatherface (or Leather as hes called in this film) is a tranvestite that kills because he's a member of the Illuminati :/

although i havent even seen the original TCM yet, i wanna buy the action fgures from it already :P

in terms of last movie watched.....the beginning of The Crow: Salvation.....no i didnt turn it off, part 4 of the movie was missing on youtube :(

Resident Evil : Extinction.

normally these are terrible, but i actually quite enjoyed this one. Oh and im in love with Mila....which was the real reason for watching.