Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Trading Places

Classic

Very funny film, the prison cell scene is one of my all time funny scenes.

"Tell us how you cut em"

"X-Men: The Last Stand" -- great flick, possibly the best of the X-Men series thus far.

Jumper

Hayden (Anakin Skywalker) Christensen stars as in this fim about teleporting - being able to jump to any destination in the world.

Decent film, Samuel L Jackson plays a baddie

Jumper

Hayden (Anakin Skywalker) Christensen stars as in this fim about teleporting - being able to jump to any destination in the world.

Watching this evening!

'The Pledge' ; seriously not bad, this one. Pretty sad in the end, actually. But yeah, I'd call this a good one for sure.

'Beautiful Dreamer' ; kind of sappy and almost "rushed" in the quickness of scenes, which was great. 'Cause it didn't drag. I really had no problems with this simple peice of film. Not bad.

Jumper

Watching this evening!

Good SFX and that was about it!! Dull dull dull.

Jumper

Watching this evening!

Good SFX and that was about it!! Dull dull dull.

Yeah that film was total shit. What a terrible storyline.

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Hopefully my commenting here about this film will save anyone considering watching this from wasting 90 minutes of their life. This is THE WORST FILM IN HISTORY. That label may make you vaguely interested in watching it, but don't. The CGI is terrible, embarrassing, the storyline is stupid and confusing, but nothing is as bad as the acting. Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Connelly and Jaden Smith are just plain bad and so irritating. The scene in the McDonalds (with the other 'alien') almost, for a second, made me think this film was a comedy. But it's not, it's simply just a shit film. If you thought the WAR OF THE WORLDS remake with Tom Cruise was pretty weak then you will piss yourself at how bad this is. Keanu Reeves is finished.

"Jurassic Park III" - not a lot of love for this one when it was released but I dig it

I watched a new movie called 'The Man And His Small,Insignificant Thingie' and fuck me if old Wotters wasn't starring in it :D

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Hopefully my commenting here about this film will save anyone considering watching this from wasting 90 minutes of their life. This is THE WORST FILM IN HISTORY. That label may make you vaguely interested in watching it, but don't. The CGI is terrible, embarrassing, the storyline is stupid and confusing, but nothing is as bad as the acting. Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Connelly and Jaden Smith are just plain bad and so irritating. The scene in the McDonalds (with the other 'alien') almost, for a second, made me think this film was a comedy. But it's not, it's simply just a shit film. If you thought the WAR OF THE WORLDS remake with Tom Cruise was pretty weak then you will piss yourself at how bad this is. Keanu Reeves is finished.

You`ve really put me off this now mate :lol:

I was just asking my brother whether he had seen this as I`d like to, not now!

Loved the classic original with Michael Rennie, remakes are generally shite but remakes of classics are fuckin` shite!

War Of The Worlds with Cruise is one of the most disappointing films I`ve seen in a very long time!

I watched a new movie called 'The Man And His Small,Insignificant Thingie' and fuck me if old Wotters wasn't starring in it :D

:rofl2:

Only as a stand-in for you.......... :whistle:

Must shrivel up when you get older :whistle:

Wouldn`t know! :banana:

Only as a stand-in for you.......... :whistle:

Must shrivel up when you get older :whistle:

Wouldn`t know! :banana:

Men over the age of 45 evidently, hey Wott?