66 mustang

Transformers

Missed the first 30 mins or so but will watch the rest soon

Batman The Movie

My daughter wanted to watch this one

Seven

Love this flick.

Classic Richie, saw this at the cinema and what a shocking ending

Yes Man - A very funny Jim Carrey movie, not the funniest things he's ever done but still very funny.

Role Models - A hilarious flick with Sean William Scott and Paul Rudd. The scene when they show up in Kiss makeup is just classic.

Twilight - In a word - OVERRATED - . Sure it was a good movie but not worth the hype. Being an old school lover of all things Vampire this was a let down in many ways and was much more of a lovestory. I don't follow the books so I didn't know much about it besides what people told me. This movie broke every rule of Vampire legends there are. Vampires can walk in sunlight? Vampires can enter a home without being invited? Am I taking this to serious? Yeah probably but oh well.

Ice Age - Part II

:tumbsup:

Crank 2.....Sucked big hairy horse balls.

A friend who saw the first had said that the main guy died in the first....if so how could they make a sequel? Last time that happend was Friday the 13th and the Elm Street franchise.

well in the horror movie industry anyway, where all the dead needed to come back to life was two bolts of lightning.

Yes Man - A very funny Jim Carrey movie, not the funniest things he's ever done but still very funny.

Role Models - A hilarious flick with Sean William Scott and Paul Rudd. The scene when they show up in Kiss makeup is just classic.

Twilight - In a word - OVERRATED - . Sure it was a good movie but not worth the hype. Being an old school lover of all things Vampire this was a let down in many ways and was much more of a lovestory. I don't follow the books so I didn't know much about it besides what people told me. This movie broke every rule of Vampire legends there are. Vampires can walk in sunlight? Vampires can enter a home without being invited? Am I taking this to serious? Yeah probably but oh well.

Role Models was awesome! Just waiting to see "I Love You Man"

Role Models was awesome! Just waiting to see "I Love You Man"

I didn't think much of Twilght either.

Watched a very good movie last night called Home Movies. Search it out it is pretty damned disturbing. The premise is a slew of compiled "home videos" of this family of 4 in Connecticut and how screwed up the kids are turning out to be and the things they are doing. The movie has that Blair Witch/Cloverfeild hand held cam sort of vibe, not for everyone, but I dig em.

Watched a very good movie last night called Home Movies. Search it out it is pretty damned disturbing. The premise is a slew of compiled "home videos" of this family of 4 in Connecticut and how screwed up the kids are turning out to be and the things they are doing. The movie has that Blair Witch/Cloverfeild hand held cam sort of vibe, not for everyone, but I dig em.

You can't beat a great DISNEY movie can you Terry ? :whistle:

You can't beat a great DISNEY movie can you Terry ? :whistle:

True, watch this one with the little ones and then sleep with one eye open after that. :)

Yea I sort of watched Twilight a couple weeks ago.. I say sort of, cause My roommate had it on, and I was watching it, but once I saw vampires walking in sunlight?? I pretty much tuned it out.. Sorry, but that not the vampires I remember.. I am sure it's a good love story, but a vampire movie?? Nope, it kinda sucks..... :whistle:

Yea I sort of watched Twilight a couple weeks ago.. I say sort of, cause My roommate had it on, and I was watching it, but once I saw vampires walking in sunlight?? I pretty much tuned it out.. Sorry, but that not the vampires I remember.. I am sure it's a good love story, but a vampire movie?? Nope, it kinda sucks..... :whistle:

As I said above that's the same way I felt.

There's rules in Vampire movies and they shouldn't be broke.

As I said above that's the same way I felt.

There's rules in Vampire movies and they shouldn't be broke.

but the guy in Moonlight could walk in sunlight aswell, its still one of the best TV Shows of the last 10 years IMO :tumbsup:

speaking of vampires....last film i watched was The Lost Boys earlier, ive never seen it before and i have to say....i was a little disappointed, another Darkman situation for me...i think i expected more from it, and i certainly didnt think that Corey Feldman was playing an adolescent vampire hunter, that threw me when i figured it out :P

The Wicker Man (original) ; well, after seeing this and the new one in the space of a week, I am definitely going to have to go against the grain and say I MUCH prefer the new one. This was obviously a terrible film, but I can see the appeal. It's strange, odd and very quirky... but horrible. Despite having the best scene in cinema history (when the blonde girl is singing her mating call in her room, dancing on the wall etc.) I just really didn't dig it. To compare - I hated the girl power aspect of the new one, which was completely absent from this one. So that was one positive. But the overly christian nature of the lead character was truly laughable and seeing him burn at the end was really almost a treat. People will hate this, but I actually liked the US version's decision to "hollywood it up" with a story pre-arrival on the island and the link between the cop and a woman on the island, and eventually the kid too. I just felt the "extras" in the US version actually made it a better film.