Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Meet The Parents

Still think this film is great entertainment, much better than the sequel! :tumbsup:

Rambo

Alright film, too bloody for my liking, quite unpleasent viewing at times, glad it was as short as it was, approx 75 mins long with 10 mins end credits.

Mr Bean`s Holiday

Watching this with the kids, quite funny, especially the restaurant scene :tumbsup:

Mr Bean`s Holiday

Watching this with the kids, quite funny, especially the restaurant scene :tumbsup:

I didn't really rate that film........ :anon:

Couple of good bits but not a patch on the tv series, which is really funny IMO :tumbsup:

Mr Bean`s Holiday

I didn't really rate that film........ :anon:

Couple of good bits but not a patch on the tv series, which is really funny IMO :tumbsup:

Yeah !!!!!!! :beerbang:

Monsters vs Aliens

Any good? My six year old wants me to take him to see it.

'10,000BC' ; really average to be honest. Not bad, and the main girl was gorgeous... but yeah, I hoped for/expected a lot better.

BODY OF LIES

DiCaprio is actually pretty good, but the film is pretty long & drawn-out. Nothing special.

"The Lost World: Jurassic Park" (on Sci-Fi Channel last night) -- haven't seen this one in awhile. I remember really disliking it when I first saw in in theatres back in '97 or whenever the hell it came out, but it was (slightly) better than I remembered. If memory serves, the only thing the movie had in common with the original novel is the title, which pissed me off at the time of the movie's release, because the book was phenomenal. I was also annoyed by the fact that they brought back my least favorite character from the first JP, Jeff Goldblum (I can't stand that guy) and that they saddled him with an adorable Cosby Kid adopted daughter whose sole purpose in the film was to get into perilous situations that Jeff had to constantly save her from. By the time the last half hour rolled around and we had a T-Rex rampaging thru downtown San Diego, the wheels had completely come off the movie and it turned into a Godzilla parody. Great special effects (of course -- would you expect anything less from Spielberg?) but not much else.

The Eiger Sanction

Classic IMO, I had this on video, will get it on Dvd and still watch it whenever it`s showing on tv etc :tumbsup:

Hulk - I gotta admit I was willing it to finish ... and at the end where the general is in the bar I thought it was gonna go on for longer....glad it didn't.