Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Norliss Tapes - for about the 10th time.

Isn`t this that made for tv scary programme, that you mentioned in another thread?

Worth watching mate? :tumbsup:

Prom Night (2008)

A pretty routine, formulaic slasher flick, nothing you haven't seen a zillion times before.

I should have pointed out that we rented the so-called UNCUT, UNRATED version of "Prom Night," and it was still pretty lame... I can only imagine how dull the original, PG-13 rated theatrical version must've been. :blink:

Prom Night (2008)

A pretty routine, formulaic slasher flick, nothing you haven't seen a zillion times before.

I should have pointed out that we rented the so-called UNCUT, UNRATED version of "Prom Night," and it was still pretty lame... I can only imagine how dull the original, PG-13 rated theatrical version must've been. :blink:

The prom queen was pretty damn sexy, though, wouldn't you say?

Yesterday I watched 'Mr Brooks'. Must say I enjoyed it a lot. Good entertaining film which I never found predictable.

Prom Night (2008)

Yesterday I watched 'Mr Brooks'. Must say I enjoyed it a lot. Good entertaining film which I never found predictable.

I was just amazed by Mr. Brooks too. Awesome movie! :bowdown:

Capricorn 1

One of my fave movies.....

Classic mate :bowdown:

And it`s all true in the film :tumbsup:

Prom Night (2008)

I was just amazed by Mr. Brooks too. Awesome movie! :bowdown:

Yes that was a very well done movie!! Did you guys ever see "Fracture" with Anthony Hopkins? Another real good mind-f*ck!!

Just watched "Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem."

Well... anyone who complained about the (PG-13 rated) first "AvP" not having enough gore will be MORE than satisfied with this follow up. It's pretty much non stop blood, guts, mutilation, and goo. My only major complaint is that a lot of the nighttime scenes are so dark you could barely tell what was going on onscreen. Other than that, it was chock full of good ol' fashioned action packed, totally mindless monster mashin' fun.

Oh and by the way, there's a scene that takes place inside a hospital maternity ward that is just wrong, Wrong, WRONG!!

Hot Fuzz..

still love it.

Was going to record this off Sky last night!

Any good, funny? :tumbsup:

Norbit

Quite enjoyable, not particularly funny :tumbsup:

It Came From Outer Space

Classic 50`s sci-Fi

Hot Fuzz..

still love it.

Excellent mate! :tumbsup:

Hot Fuzz..

still love it.

Excellent mate! :tumbsup:

Cheers old `un :tumbsup: