Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

A very good, underrated movie, why it was called Halloween III, other than for cashing in on, I`ll never know :unsure:

John Carpenter's original plan was to turn the "Halloween" franchise into an annual series of anthology-style films, unconnected to each other aside from the title, ala "Tales From The Crypt" or "The Twilight Zone." When "Halloween III" crashed and burned, that was the end of that plan. (and it was also the end of the "Halloween" series for quite a while... it took six years for them to finally decide to bring ol' Mikey back for "Halloween 4.")

Which is a shame cuz on its own "H-III" is a pretty cool, nasty little flick... it has its cheesy moments of course but what '80s horror flick didn't? :lol:

Didn`t know that mate, some nice trivia there :tumbsup:

A very good, underrated movie, why it was called Halloween III, other than for cashing in on, I`ll never know :unsure:

John Carpenter's original plan was to turn the "Halloween" franchise into an annual series of anthology-style films, unconnected to each other aside from the title, ala "Tales From The Crypt" or "The Twilight Zone." When "Halloween III" crashed and burned, that was the end of that plan. (and it was also the end of the "Halloween" series for quite a while... it took six years for them to finally decide to bring ol' Mikey back for "Halloween 4.")

Which is a shame cuz on its own "H-III" is a pretty cool, nasty little flick... it has its cheesy moments of course but what '80s horror flick didn't? :lol:

Well, I'm a geek. Useless trivia is my life. :blink:

I somehow made it thru an entire Halloween season without seeing ANY of the Halloween films... I do believe that's the first time I've ever done that....I usually try to catch at least one!! :blink:

Well, I'm a geek. Useless trivia is my life. :blink:

I somehow made it thru an entire Halloween season without seeing ANY of the Halloween films... I do believe that's the first time I've ever done that....I usually try to catch at least one!! :blink:

Bloody hell mate, you are a geek :lol:

Bloody hell mate, you are a geek :lol:

And damn proud of it too! :beerbang:

Hellraiser:20th Anniversary Edition

I haven`t seen this since it first came out, remember it being a little yucky :tumbsup:

Geez, is "Hellraiser" really 20 years old already? Gawd, I'm old. :blink:

Yeah I felt the same thing...I got it last night at Walmart..I said...It's 20 years old???

I hadn't seen it in years and the price was right..it was only $ 8.00...

Yeah I felt the same thing...I got it last night at Walmart..I said...It's 20 years old???

I hadn't seen it in years and the price was right..it was only $ 8.00...

Great movie, as are most of ther series. Must get these on Disc. :beerbang:

A couple of poor films this week:

THE HAPPENING (good up until half-way, then dreadful. Wahlberg is awful in this)

SAW V (easily the worst of the SAW films, and one movie too far. like a poor detective film with a rubbish ending)

Beverly Hills Cop

Again................

I could watch that movie 100 times and not get tired of it.. Just classic Eddie Murphy!!! :rofl2:

Part 2 and 3 aren't bad either..... :tumbsup:

More classic Eddie Murphy - Coming To America & 48 Hours :bowdown:

Beverly Hills Cop

Again................

I could watch that movie 100 times and not get tired of it.. Just classic Eddie Murphy!!! :rofl2:

Part 2 and 3 aren't bad either..... :tumbsup:

Are you serious?? "BHC" Part 2 isn't bad at all... however, "BHC 3" is extremely bad.... it's quite possibly the unfunniest "action comedy" I've ever seen...

...and I hear that since Eddie Murphy's career seems to be headed for the dumpster after "Norbit" and "Meet Dave" both bombed, he's now threatening a "BHC 4" as a comeback vehicle... :puke: