Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Tremors 5: Bloodlines" (2015)

The Graboid problem has gone global! When the critters turn up in South Africa, there's only one man to call ... survivalist and Graboid hunter extraordinaire Burt Gummer, who teaches the natives a thing or two about how to handle the pests. Not as cartoony as most of the prior installments, this one is more of a straight up creature feature as Burt encounters a new mutant strain of Graboid that's even more bad-ass than the American variety.

Home (with my girls) :)

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" (2015)

Tony (Iron Man) Stark's ill-advised experiments with artificial intelligence accidentally produce Ultron - a super-powered android creature with a Destroy-All-Humans agenda. Stark's teammates naturally come running to the rescue, adding a few new recruits (the Vision, the Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver) to the roster along the way. Much blasting, zapping, and exploding occurs. Action packed, fast 'n' furious popcorn fun.

"Dolly Dearest" (1991)

An American family arrives in Mexico to take over running a dilapidated doll factory ... which just happens to be located close to the ancient tribal tomb of something called "The Devil Child." You can pretty much write the rest yourself. Essentially this is a no-budget, gender-reversed "Child's Play" wanna be, but thankfully "Dolly" doesn't talk like a third rate standup comedian like her obvious inspiration, "Chucky."

"Tremors 5: Bloodlines" (2015)

The Graboid problem has gone global! When the critters turn up in South Africa, there's only one man to call ... survivalist and Graboid hunter extraordinaire Burt Gummer, who teaches the natives a thing or two about how to handle the pests. Not as cartoony as most of the prior installments, this one is more of a straight up creature feature as Burt encounters a new mutant strain of Graboid that's even more bad-ass than the American variety.

Enjoyable

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" (2015)

Tony (Iron Man) Stark's ill-advised experiments with artificial intelligence accidentally produce Ultron - a super-powered android creature with a Destroy-All-Humans agenda. Stark's teammates naturally come running to the rescue, adding a few new recruits (the Vision, the Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver) to the roster along the way. Much blasting, zapping, and exploding occurs. Action packed, fast 'n' furious popcorn fun.

Yep, totally enjoyed it!

Re-watched and I just realized that this is an amalgam of various adventures of the fabulous pair.

I have almost all the books. I didn't manage to get them all, because the subject + fiction (minus some science fiction) isn't attractive to me anymore.

Master-and-Commander-4-14-jpg.jpg

The Pirates:Band Of Misfits (on Netflix)

seen this a few years ago at the cinema and it was titled Pirates: Adventures With Scientists or something like that?

Kids enjoyed it

220px-StevenSeagalUnderSiege_cover.jpg

Love it

yeah some classic Seagal moves there and who doesn't remember Erika Eleniak's cake scene ? :D

Correct!!!

"Halloween" (2007)

Serial killer Michael Myers escapes from the sanitarium on Halloween night and returns to his old home town to eliminate his long-lost sister. Hilarity ensues.

Rob Zombie's ultra-violent remake of the John Carpenter classic digs into the back story behind the Myers character and reveals that he's... a white trash kid with Mommy issues. That's it? Pfft. I think I liked it better when his motivation was a mystery.