Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Drive Angry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4scfLJeDHHk

Totally over-the-top action flick in the "Machete" mold, starring Nicolas Cage as a hellish bad-ass drivin' and shootin' his way across the Southwest in a bitchin' car trying to rescue a child from a murderous religious cult, with a hot truck stop waitress (Amber Heard -- where has this gal been all my life?) along for the ride.

Fun stuff, if non-stop carnage is your thang.

I too saw this recently and I must say if Nick Cage keeps to this style of movie I might just start to like him a bit. Also see Bad Leuitenant as it is a "Vampire's Kiss" styled Cage affair.

On topic: Harper's Island

This CBS "mini-series" is a hoot so far, lots of strong sexuality and some pretty cool gore for a supposed TV show... and Harry Hamlin gets a bit part in episode #1.

Big Bad Wolf.....another 'bad' slasher movie that is so bad I was laughing through at least part of it, although the wolf is definitely played for laughs so its intentional....I think :unsure:

Swordfish.......decent action movie where you get to see Halle Berry topless ...

"Drive Angry"

Totally over-the-top action flick in the "Machete" mold, starring Nicolas Cage as a hellish bad-ass drivin' and shootin' his way across the Southwest in a bitchin' car trying to rescue a child from a murderous religious cult, with a hot truck stop waitress (Amber Heard -- where has this gal been all my life?) along for the ride.

I've not researched it but I've read that she is pretty open about being gay.

"Drive Angry"

Which is OK by me cuz I'm old and married and would never have had a chance w/her anyway. So if that means there might be video out there of her smooching w/another girl... I'd be fine with that. :masturbanana:

Did I ever mention I watched this:

'Powder Blue' ; I was putting away some DVDs last night and I saw this one and I can't remember if I ever brought this to people's attention. Why bother, you ask? I'll tell you why - because Jessica Biel gets her gear off! :lol: Movies like this amaze me. Back when I was a kid I used to know who did what nude scene in every movie and it used to be how I rolled. These days I have no idea and I get shocked when I see a movie like this featuring someone I was 100% had never got her gear off. But here you have it - Jessica Biel playing a stripper. Otherwise, it's not a bad film at all. Very dark and depressing, but a good, pretty touching film featuring the black fella with the dodgy eyes and Ray Liotta, or whatever his name is. Check it out.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.. Actually really enjoyed this.. Looking forward to the 5th and then the 6thin this series....

Gnomeo and Juliet.. Really cute lil animated movie.. Sure it's geared towards kids, but My wife and I really enjoyed it.....

Watchmen

A little weird, but quite cool !

Gnomeo and Juliet.. Really cute lil animated movie.. Sure it's geared towards kids, but My wife and I really enjoyed it.....

All our family really enjoyed this too, funny with great music. :guitbannana:

I watched disc 1 of Law & Order UK season 1. the only reason I got it was because Jamie Bamber (Apollo from BSG) is in it. it is wierd to see him act in his native British accent after seeing him for years with an American accent. I didn't know he was a Brit till I watched an interview with him during season 1 of BSG and I was like "WTF, he's Brittish!!!!" He did a fantastic american accent. Overall I guess it is ok for what it is. I'm not a Law and Order fan to begin with so it is ok.

DUE DATE

i expect this to be as funny as The Hangover since Zach Galifianakis is there whom I think is hillarious, and after watching the entire movie last night, though this might not as funny as Hangover, I found this to be an okay+fun road trip movie. There are several laughable scenes including the Western Union incident, the masturbating dogs, and the race across the Mexican border :D:popcorn:

"Visiting Hours" (1982)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9btqbFTrKE

Combo slasher flick/thriller in which a news reporter is attacked by an obsessed/psycho viewer, and while she's recovering in the hospital, he comes back to try and finish her off.

The hospital setting may remind you of "Halloween II" but "H-II" was way nastier. "Visiting Hours" has a few suspenseful moments but overall it's pretty tame. The body count is relatively low and there's not much gore. Michael Ironside is totally bad-ass as the insane slasher, though, and William Shatner even appears in a bit part as well!!

"Visiting Hours" (1982)

Combo slasher flick/thriller in which a news reporter is attacked by an obsessed/psycho viewer, and while she's recovering in the hospital, he comes back to try and finish her off.

The hospital setting may remind you of "Halloween II" but "H-II" was way nastier. "Visiting Hours" has a few suspenseful moments but overall it's pretty tame. The body count is relatively low and there's not much gore. Michael Ironside is totally bad-ass as the insane slasher, though, and William Shatner even appears in a bit part as well!!

The VHS cover and that screen shot of the windows making the skull is really cool, probably the best part of the movie...

"Spawn" (1997)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hdM3YRIGw

Todd McFarlane's comic book gets the "B" movie treatment -- unfortunately, the filmmakers seem to be operating under the delusion that it's an "A" movie. Painfully obvious cost cutting, an unfortunate reliance on extremely cheap CGI effects (seriously folks, much of this movie looks like a bad Sega Genesis game), and worst of all, a cliche'd, mostly incomprehensible story and horrendous acting (how did Martin Sheen go from "Apocalypse Now" to scenery-chewing ham like this?) absolutely kill what could've -- no make that should've -- been a pretty bad-ass flick. Yeesh, what a mess. The character deserves better.

Been pulling a few from the collection that I havent watched in a while, just to break up the complete tv series marathons I have been doing recently (watched every episode of Quantum Leap last month and currently working my way through Starsky & Hutch).

Most recent films have been:

(from the Blu Ray selection)

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Batman begins

Dark Knight

X Men origins:Wolverine

Punisher Warzone

The Losers

(from the DVD selection)

National Lampoons animal house

National Lampoons class reunion

The machinist

My name is Bruce

High fidelity

Lucky number Slevin

The pacifier

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Also watched a naughty download of Green Lantern.

"Drive Angry"

Interviews I have seen with her she says she is bi rather than an out and out lesbian, which is quite possibly the greatest thing to hear as a man.

"Visiting Hours" (1982)

This is a blast from the past, not a particularly good one if I remember right! :beerbang:

"Visiting Hours" (1982)

This is a blast from the past, not a particularly good one if I remember right! :beerbang:

Meh, I've seen better but Lord knows I've seen lots worse.

Thor

Pretty good flick. Moved quick.

double feature at the drive-in

Cars 2 - this was much better the 2nd time around. I still thing they ruined what the first movie stood for but it really was better the 2nd time watching.

Transformers 3 - typical transformers fair. i think if you like the others you will enjoy this.