Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Heartbreak Kid' ; I liked it. Some funny stuff, but regardless of how funny it was or wasn't, it was a fun movie to watch.

'The Kingdom' ; Why? I guess it was a decent viewing, but so annoyingly pointless. I did enjoy it, but it frustrated me too.

Not a movie, but I watched 2hrs of the 9disc Beavis & Butthead box set.

I am the great Cornholio..

Cornholio_165.jpg

My wife bought me 'Ren and Stimpy' and 'Beavis and Butthead' box sets for Christmas 2 years ago. I really have to re-watch them asap.

"Conheads" for about the twentieth time. I love that freakin movie.

"CONSUME MASS QUANTITIES!"

saw Ironman on the wkend...

just combine stuff like the Hulk, Spiderman and Transformers etcetc and youve got Ironman... fun, but nothing original so overall pretty ordinary,

I haven't seen th is yet.. BUT I heard you HAVE to sit through the credits to see a lil something more...

Same goes for The Hulk....

And for next year..

Captain America and Thor......

Now then, what do these 4 Super Heroes have in common?? Anyone?? Keith?? :whistle:

'The Believers' ; pretty scrappy boring affair, but the ending was a cool twist.

just combine stuff like the Hulk, Spiderman and Transformers etcetc and youve got Ironman... fun, but nothing original so overall pretty ordinary,

I haven't seen th is yet.. BUT I heard you HAVE to sit through the credits to see a lil something more...

And for next year..

Now then, what do these 4 Super Heroes have in common?? Anyone?? Keith?? :whistle:

yeh i walked straight out cos i thought the ending was pretty sucky, but a mate sat behind to watch it and something happened after the credits .. but he wouldnt tell those of who walked out what it was....

you wanna pm me and tell me what happened?

And for next year..

yeh i walked straight out cos i thought the ending was pretty sucky, but a mate sat behind to watch it and something happened after the credits .. but he wouldnt tell those of who walked out what it was....

ok i couldnt wait, so i googled it... maybe you could perhaps tell me the significance of this... cos it means nothing to me,.

And for next year..

ok i couldnt wait, so i googled it... maybe you could perhaps tell me the significance of this... cos it means nothing to me,.

Ever hear of.. The Avengers?? A group of Superheros consisting of Iron Man... Incredible Hulk, Captain America and Thor... What I think they are doing is, at the end of those 4 movies they will have a lil something that leads up to a movie with all four of em...

Now Keith might correct Me on this as I am not as huge a Comic book geek as He is, or was, but...... :whistle:

And for next year..

Ever hear of.. The Avengers?? A group of Superheros consisting of Iron Man... Incredible Hulk, Captain America and Thor... What I think they are doing is, at the end of those 4 movies they will have a lil something that leads up to a movie with all four of em...

Now Keith might correct Me on this as I am not as huge a Comic book geek as He is, or was, but...... :whistle:

thanks for that info..

but seriously... who cares! haha it wasnt that good a movie so im not gonna get excited about more in this series.. and nor would 95% of the people in the packed cinema i was at. are they just gonna keep releasing comic book superhero movies constantly till every character has been covered... its not very original.

If memory serves, the Hulk was a member of the Defenders (along with Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, and a couple of other B-list Marvel heroes that I can't remember off the top of my head), not the Avengers, but I could be wrong. I've been out of the comic book loop for a LONG time. :blink:

If memory serves, the Hulk was a member of the Defenders (along with Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, and a couple of other B-list Marvel heroes that I can't remember off the top of my head), not the Avengers, but I could be wrong. I've been out of the comic book loop for a LONG time. :blink:

Yeah, Keef doesn't bother with Marvel Comics anymore, he's got uh... other tastes...

7-1.jpg

Yeah, Keef doesn't bother with Marvel Comics anymore, he's got uh... other tastes...

7-1.jpg

Believe it or not, I have no interest in that Japanese anime stuff whatsoever. That's Dark Star's department, not mine. :lol:

7-1.jpg

Believe it or not, I have no interest in that Japanese anime stuff whatsoever. That's Dark Star's department, not mine. :lol:

For the record I can't STAND Sailor Moon!! :whistle:

Oh and according to a buddy of Mine, that's a pretty big comic book geek?? the Hulk WAS in The Defenders, yes.. AND the Avengers.... I gonna be seeing Him this coming Monday, so I can verify it then..... :tumbsup: