Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Knocked Up' ; I enjoyed it. So many ex cast members from 'Freaks and Geeks' in this one! It wasn't as funny as critics would have you believe, but a good film and man I love that blonde Hiegl girl.

'Hostel 2' ; I actually preferred this to the first one. I liked seeing it from both sides - The sicko and victim. Only problem was I actually was hoping the main character would perish too. I was also stunned to see the film "skip" the scene were the main character's best friend was finished off. I thought the whole idea of those films was to be as graphic as possible. Maybe they ran out of ideas? I cried during "the penis scene".

Rented and watched 3:10 To Yuma. Very good movie, if you enjoy westerns.

AND..Dragonswars :fun_84: Its not worth renting. At least I dont think so. Stupid story. And the ONLY good part was the 10 minutes or so of special effects where the military fight the "Bad Guys" in a large metropolis (L.A.?) And that wasnt anything spectacular. ;)

Rented and watched 3:10 To Yuma. Very good movie, if you enjoy westerns.

AND..Dragonswars :fun_84: Its not worth renting. At least I dont think so. Stupid story. And the ONLY good part was the 10 minutes or so of special effects where the military fight the "Bad Guys" in a large metropolis (L.A.?) And that wasnt anything spectacular. ;)

"Dragon Wars" got so many awful reviews (and tanked so bad at the box office) that I actually WANT to see it just to find out if it's really THAT bad! (I have a sick obsession with movies like that...)

My 5 year old saw a commercial for that DVD the other day and he sez "Daddy, that movie looks REALLY cool, but I think it might be a little too scary for me."

Just watched "Spider-Man 3" on DVD. Good movie, if a bit overlong. There was enough goin' on in this thing for at least two movies... Venom should've been saved for "Spider-Man 4" cuz he could've carried a whole movie all by himself.

As a major Spider-Man geek I gotta say I wasn't crazy about how they played a little too fast and loose with the Spidey mythology in this one. Flint Marko (aka Sandman) did NOT kill Uncle Ben, dammit! Not to mention Spidey and "The New Goblin" (aka Harry Osborne) joining forces to fight Sandman/Venom? Ugh. That never would've happened in the comics.

They should've picked a hotter chick to play Gwen Stacy too.

Still and all, I enjoyed the movie. I just had to turn off my Comic Book Geek radar beforehand.

Just watched "Spider-Man 3" on DVD. Good movie, if a bit overlong. There was enough goin' on in this thing for at least two movies... Venom should've been saved for "Spider-Man 4" cuz he could've carried a whole movie all by himself.

As a major Spider-Man geek I gotta say I wasn't crazy about how they played a little too fast and loose with the Spidey mythology in this one. Flint Marko (aka Sandman) did NOT kill Uncle Ben, dammit! Not to mention Spidey and "The New Goblin" (aka Harry Osborne) joining forces to fight Sandman/Venom? Ugh. That never would've happened in the comics.

Still and all, I enjoyed the movie. I just had to turn off my Comic Book Geek radar beforehand.

Spider Man 4 is gonna have Carnage I heard.. and.. The Lizard I think?? That's the guy in the science lab that helps Peter with that black stuff?? I think anyways I may have My facts a lil mixed up.. I am not a Spider Geek like You are..... :whistle:

Spider Man 4 is gonna have Carnage I heard.. and.. The Lizard I think?? That's the guy in the science lab that helps Peter with that black stuff?? I think anyways I may have My facts a lil mixed up.. I am not a Spider Geek like You are..... :whistle:

The Lizard would indeed be Peter's scientist friend/teacher, Dr. Curt Connors... every time I see him in a bit role in each film I'm thinking "come on, give us The Lizard already..." :lol:

Grand Theft Parsons

Nothing to get overly excited about, but Johnny Knoxville actually does really well in the role of Phil Kaufman IMO. Plus, Christian Applegate and Marley Shelton have roles...and are hotties! :tumbsup: