Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I tried to watch 'Jacob's Dream' or 'Jacob's Ladder' on Saturday night/morning... but I was so f*cking tired and fell asleep. I must track it down and try again. It looked very good.

Blades of Glory- This movie was hilarious.

even tho it has two of the most annoying actors around in it?

Will Ferrell might be annoying but he makes funny movies.

Backed.

Saw "The Bee Movie" last night. Funny and entertaining but not awesome or anything... a little too "kid" for the adults, and a little too "adult" for the kid (not in a rating sort of way, just that it was a little slow)... :blink:

"Delta Farce" with Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and DJ Qualls.

Let's just say it won't be winning any awards come Oscar time.

Cheech and Chong - Up in Smoke

Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y

The Pick Of Destiny here as well - Not that impressed to be honest! A couple of good moments, but not much laughter in the Jez household!!!!

that movie is clever on so many different levels...

i mean the way its done, it must have a whole new meaning if you actually smoke pot.

I've watched it on both "levels" so to speak, and I can vouch for the fact that it is, indeed, a whole 'nother movie when you're "under the (cough) influence." I don't think I have ever laughed harder in my life.

Course I don't recommend such behavior now that I'm a husband and father. (cough cough)

i mean the way its done, it must have a whole new meaning if you actually smoke pot.

I've watched it on both "levels" so to speak, and I can vouch for the fact that it is, indeed, a whole 'nother movie when you're "under the (cough) influence." I don't think I have ever laughed harder in my life.

Course I don't recommend such behavior now that I'm a husband and father. (cough cough)

While I am a husband, I am not a father so I totally recommend that kind of behavior. :beerbang:

BACKED!! Hell ALL Their movies are just better when Yer, um, yea, Stoned..... :rofl2:

Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y

The Pick Of Destiny here as well - Not that impressed to be honest! A couple of good moments, but not much laughter in the Jez household!!!!

Uh - oh taped Pick of Destiny to watch tonight.

Pick of Destiny......bit boring

Hostel II - supposed to be horror???? WTF ... horror films are supposed to scare this is just gore for gore's sake..... B - Movie acting, crap story line.... shite! Tarrantino has to be one of the most overrated producers / directors ever.

I caught about an hour of "Farce of the Penguins" on HBO last night. It's a parody of nature documentaries, made up of footage of migrating penguins, with funny dialogue dubbed over it by comedians such as Bob Saget, Lewis Black, Mario Cantone, and many others. It was funny for a while but it would've worked better as a half hour short. Dragging the concept out into a 90 minute movie killed it.

Although I gotta admit, using Samuel L. Jackson as the film's narrator was genius. Especially when he referred to Antarctica as "The asshole of the world" :rofl2:

Wrong Turn II.......Some really, really sick fucker's in this one :blink:

Hostel II.......Some sick fucker's in this one aswell :blink:

Next one I'm gonna watch is The Hills Have Eyes II........With another bunch of sick fucker's :lol: