Def Leppard discography tierlist

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

1213079172_my-image(2).thumb.png.9016601e110754dbe48f1eac00d32677.png

This one worked incomplete... I wonder why not the VH one. I'll try again... 

I should mentioned I'd put the new one next to s/t in neutral. 

18 hours ago, tobi is an animal said:

image.thumb.png.1c2256c72e5b639db04ac3a1f08f3daf.png

So I guess the question has to be asked - not only for this thread, but the others with a similar response. Have you actually heard all these albums you're saying are all rubbish? 

And if you have, why by the sweet graces of all that our lord provides do you keep going back for more, time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time? Yes, that's 15 times you allegedly went back to listen to a band you hadn't figured out that you didn't like.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

So I guess the question has to be asked - not only for this thread, but the others with a similar response. Have you actually heard all these albums you're saying are all rubbish? 

And if you have, why by the sweet graces of all that our lord provides do you keep going back for more, time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time? Yes, that's 15 times you allegedly went back to listen to a band you hadn't figured out that you didn't like.

I'm not sure what you are on about going back to listen to every album over and over,  I was just going off of previous listening experiences.

Yes I've heard all the albums; Hysteria and Adrenalize I listened to a lot in my youth, they haven't aged well for me though. Even back when I was in to those two albums I never really connected with anything prior to Hysteria.  And of course I've tried each subsequent Def Leppard release but didn't care for them.   For me If Diamond Star Halos was full of songs of the quality of From Here To Eternity it would be a solid B,  but instead I get give me a kiss that rocks and u rok mi or a country song about a life saving guitar.

Edited by tobi is an animal