Chez Kane - Powerzone

Stefan

1 hour ago, auslander said:

Is this album written by Danny Rexon again?

He is producing, so I would guess he has co-written as well. She recently supported Crazy Lixx on their UK tour, so would think this might be a long term partnership.

From Frontiers:

Frontiers Music Srl is thrilled to announce a brand new single from vocalist Chez Kane! The Welsh rocker has unleashed 'Powerzone' today, a stunning song on its own, but also a preview of her second solo album, which is currently receiving its finishing touches and is anticipated for release in fall of this year.  

"I'm back to it with album #2 in the works and I could not be happier! Danny Rexon and I have taken it up a notch and we are so excited to give you guys a sneak peek of my second album with my brand-new single, 'Powerzone'. This song gave me the chills during the recording process. I really hope you guys feel the power in this song as much as I do," says Chez.

Chez' star really rose, deservedly so, with the release of her self-titled debut album in March 2021. The Danny Rexon (of Crazy Lixx) produced album struck all the right chords with the melodic rock faithful and cemented itself as an instant classic upon release. With the new single 'Powerzone', an appetizer for her forthcoming second album, Chez is clearly indicating that she is ready to jump straight to the next level.

Stay tuned for more news about the forthcoming album in the coming months and in the meantime, be sure to play 'Powerzone' LOUD. 

lol, yeah the Welsh thing came as a surprise to me too. 

New song is very nice. I can't imagine being anything but very pleased with this new album. Bring it on, please. 

• My Little Pony
3 minutes ago, Glen said:

haven't you 2 heard her talk lol? She's always waffling on Facebook.

Narp. 

I learned she was Welsh well before she ever started her solo career. I stumbled on the band Kane'd a few years before, but never really got into them. It's also why when she said she had an announcement a few days before the single dropped, I asked if she was the new singer in Tigertailz :P

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Chez Kane - Powerzone
  • 1 month later...

New single debuts Monday at 2pm UK time.

From the small clip I heard, it reminds me a lot of 80s Heart (specifically What about love) with maybe a bit of Forever by Kiss thrown in for good measure.

Edited by Captain Howdy
  • Like 1

• My Little Pony
On 7/29/2022 at 6:42 PM, auslander said:

Nice. Loving the retro 80s art and hoping the sound is similar.

Yup. Def a cool album cover. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:27 PM, Captain Howdy said:

New single debuts Monday at 2pm UK time.

From the small clip I heard, it reminds me a lot of 80s Heart (specifically What about love) with maybe a bit of Forever by Kiss thrown in for good measure.

CHEZ-KANE-Powerzone-COVER_600x600.jpg

From Frontiers:

Frontiers Music Srl is proud to announce the upcoming second album, "Powerzone" from red hot British rock singer Chez Kane. The album follows Chez's incredibly well received self-titled debut album, which was released in March of 2021. Fans of Chez's debut can expect all the things they loved about that album to once again delight them on "Powerzone", but turned up to 11!

A talented, young vocalist who fronts, with her two sisters, the band Kane'd, Chez was first brought to the attention of the label after conversations with Danny Rexon of Crazy Lixx about the possibility of him scouting and producing some exciting new talent. Subsequently, Danny started working on some demos with Chez and the label did not pass up the opportunity to get involved with this incredible talent. Chez's debut solo album embraced the melodic rock style that both she and Danny so admire, while adding a new twist to the current takes on the genre. "Powerzone" takes that formula and makes it bigger, better, and bolder. 

Chez' star really rose, deservedly so, with the release of her self-titled debut album and with "Powerzone", she's really ready to launch into orbit. Armed with an incredible voice, a downright charming personality, a talented backing band, and the guiding hand of producer Danny Rexon, "Powerzone" is primed to be THE melodic rock album of 2022. 

Tracklisting:
1. I Just Want You
2. (The Things We Do) When We’re Young In Love
3. Rock You Up
4. Love Gone Wild
5. Children Of Tomorrow Gone
6. Powerzone
7. I’m Ready (For Your Love)
8. Nationwide
9. Streets Of Gold
10. Guilty Of Love

Line-Up:
Chez Kane - Vocals
Danny Rexon - All Instrumentation

Additional Musicians:
Jesse Molloy - Saxophone 

Edited by Stefan

Brilliant...is that the new cover art? Think I actually prefer that one...nothing at all wrong with the other but that one just clicks with me more ;) 

9 minutes ago, lettard said:

Brilliant...is that the new cover art? Think I actually prefer that one...nothing at all wrong with the other but that one just clicks with me more ;) 

That is indeed the new cover art.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lettard said:

Reminds me of classic Lita Ford. Love the worn out vinyl look and the fake price sticker. Totally retro

• Like 1