Chez Kane - Powerzone

Stefan

A really great album and one i've been spinning all week. A couple of fillers, but hugely enjoyable and I think a step up and better over all than her debut. Fave tracks -  'I Just Want You', 'Children Of Tomorrow Gone', 'Nationwide' and 'Guilty Of Love'. Excellent stuff

• Like 1

Finally got around to listening to this one. Wasn't really expecting much TBH, given that her guest vocal appearances on other albums as of late haven't really tripped my trigger (e.g., Palace)... but this album is wonderful! Definitely the vintage Heart/Vixen vibe that others have referred to, perhaps with a bit of classic Pat Benatar thrown in for good measure.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From FaceBook

🤩 HELL YES... IT'S TIME FOR A NEW SINGLE 🤩
Hey guys, you know me... I gotta stay busy before I go insane so here's a little info on what's coming 2 WEEKS TODAY on Monday 13th Feb!
Even though it was originally released a few years back, there's no denying that this song was one of the major smash hits of the rock music world last year. Being one of Danny Rexon's favourite songs by one of his favourite bands, we kind of knew we had to do this one. Frontiers Music srl showed interest in the song and what was originally intended to be just an ordinary cover video for my YouTube channel, it has now ended up being my first ever official cover release.
Now guys, let's make some noise with this one and click the link below to Pre-Save, Pre-Add & Pre-Order my take on Ghost's "Mary On A Cross" NOW!

0c53ee88cdb6cc42ca55a4664fdcb148.jpeg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 9:45 PM, Captain Howdy said:

From FaceBook

🤩 HELL YES... IT'S TIME FOR A NEW SINGLE 🤩
Hey guys, you know me... I gotta stay busy before I go insane so here's a little info on what's coming 2 WEEKS TODAY on Monday 13th Feb!
Even though it was originally released a few years back, there's no denying that this song was one of the major smash hits of the rock music world last year. Being one of Danny Rexon's favourite songs by one of his favourite bands, we kind of knew we had to do this one. Frontiers Music srl showed interest in the song and what was originally intended to be just an ordinary cover video for my YouTube channel, it has now ended up being my first ever official cover release.
Now guys, let's make some noise with this one and click the link below to Pre-Save, Pre-Add & Pre-Order my take on Ghost's "Mary On A Cross" NOW!

0c53ee88cdb6cc42ca55a4664fdcb148.jpeg

New song 'Mary On A Cross' (Ghost cover).

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

From Chez' FaceBook page:

I CAN FINALLY TELL YOU… 🤩
I am extremely excited, absolutely proud & so thrilled to be able to tell you guys that I have collaborated with the phenomenal Erik Grönwall! 🤯
I don’t know where to begin with this and I don’t think words will actually express how I’m feeling…!
For those of you who have been following me for many years are gonna know how special this is and how much this means to me.
Erik emailed me when he was unwell and said… “I will power through and we will work together”… and he bloody kept that promise! 🙏🏻 🥹
This guy is a fighter, a huge inspiration of mine and this is beyond surreal!
Oh, and did you guys know that he is the frontman of SKID ROW now? What a guy, what a journey and what an absolute honour! 🥰
A teaser trailer is coming tomorrow but if you’re a member of Erik’s YT channel, you get early access to the whole thing… 👀
The song/video will then premiere live for everyone over on Erik’s YouTube channel (don’t forget to subscribe) on Friday 24th March so make sure you head over and chat with us as it premieres live.
LINKS & INFO YOU NEED:
Erik’s YT channel: YouTube.com/ErikGronwallOfficial
Song choice: Alone by Heart
Premiere date: Friday 24th March
Premiere time: 15:00 GMT - 16:00 CET
It’s a date you guys 😉

336860579_1207059653344683_178172789920049725_n.jpg

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, whiplash1972 said:

From Chez' FaceBook page:

I CAN FINALLY TELL YOU… 🤩
I am extremely excited, absolutely proud & so thrilled to be able to tell you guys that I have collaborated with the phenomenal Erik Grönwall! 🤯
I don’t know where to begin with this and I don’t think words will actually express how I’m feeling…!
For those of you who have been following me for many years are gonna know how special this is and how much this means to me.
Erik emailed me when he was unwell and said… “I will power through and we will work together”… and he bloody kept that promise! 🙏🏻 🥹
This guy is a fighter, a huge inspiration of mine and this is beyond surreal!
Oh, and did you guys know that he is the frontman of SKID ROW now? What a guy, what a journey and what an absolute honour! 🥰
A teaser trailer is coming tomorrow but if you’re a member of Erik’s YT channel, you get early access to the whole thing… 👀
The song/video will then premiere live for everyone over on Erik’s YouTube channel (don’t forget to subscribe) on Friday 24th March so make sure you head over and chat with us as it premieres live.
LINKS & INFO YOU NEED:
Erik’s YT channel: YouTube.com/ErikGronwallOfficial
Song choice: Alone by Heart
Premiere date: Friday 24th March
Premiere time: 15:00 GMT - 16:00 CET
It’s a date you guys 😉

336860579_1207059653344683_178172789920049725_n.jpg

Damn! 

Hopefully it's mixed well, and her vocals are not completely overshadowed by his. This could be amazing, though. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kristian said:

It's so much better to listen to the original, Erik has done some great covers, but this is a miss imo.

When you say original, you mean this?

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Kristian said:

Nope, I did not know that the Heart version was not the original.

Now you know. 

And knowing is half the battle. 

• 7 months later...