I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I went to see AC/DC last night and... *gag*... uh, they... *gag*... oh my lord. They, uh... they weren't selling full strength beer... only, *gag* mid-strength and *gag* lights.

Got my VB Block and i'm loving every little drop of it's cooling sweetness. :chug: :chug: :chug:

I got 2 of em' today as well mate :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 4 different cases today at 20% off. :) Had to get more Bluetongues, drinking Coopers Clear at the moment. Really not bad at all. The other 2 cases were new beers too. :)

Bought 4 different cases today at 20% off. :) Had to get more Bluetongues, drinking Coopers Clear at the moment. Really not bad at all. The other 2 cases were new beers too. :)

I've had the Coopers Clear and they are a fine drop. :drink: Having a few VB's tonight and watching the thunderstorms roll in,awesome stuff.

I've had the Coopers Clear and they are a fine drop. :drink: Having a few VB's tonight and watching the thunderstorms roll in,awesome stuff.

Yeah, really quite nice actually. Seems everytime I go into a beer shop these days there is a new beer on the shelf. Best thing about this? They often seem to be at a sensible introductory price to get people to try them out I assume. What was the other one I got today? Maxx or something? Odd name, but looks interesting. Only $31.90 for a case too. :)

Yeah, really quite nice actually. Seems everytime I go into a beer shop these days there is a new beer on the shelf. Best thing about this? They often seem to be at a sensible introductory price to get people to try them out I assume. What was the other one I got today? Maxx or something? Odd name, but looks interesting. Only $31.90 for a case too. :)

$32 bucks for a slab is a good price but is it a nice drop?

Several Sierra Nevada Pale Ales have died for my sins tonight. (BURP)

Will let you know when I open 'er up mate. And with footy season starting this weekend it probably won't be long! :lol:

Honestly mate, I buy every single new beer I ever see for around that price and have tried out sooo many different beers. Never once regretted buying a single case. :) I can safely say this won't be the first time either. Even the weakest beers are still beer. ;)

Will let you know when I open 'er up mate. And with footy season starting this weekend it probably won't be long! :lol:

Honestly mate, I buy every single new beer I ever see for around that price and have tried out sooo many different beers. Never once regretted buying a single case. :) I can safely say this won't be the first time either. Even the weakest beers are still beer. ;)

Hell yeah brutha beer is beer,but some are close to my liver. :drink:

I'm finishing my last VB for the long weekend and it will put me to sleep nicely. :chug:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a beer and liquor event where distributors had free samples for part of the night. I drank way to much beer, wine and everything else that was free. The 14% alcohol Energy Drinks were a pleasant suprise. :headbanger: